Anybody ever shipped a phone to Samsung for repair?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Note8 randomly developed a large cluster of dead pixels. I'm gonna mail it back to them but they make no mention of phone security. Are you supposed to factory wipe the phone before shipping?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Note8 randomly developed a large cluster of dead pixels. I'm gonna mail it back to them but they make no mention of phone security. Are you supposed to factory wipe the phone before shipping?
I would back up my shyt and wipe it.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
I havent heard u talk about The HTC u12 ...you think it sucks? It's like people are acting like HTC is dead this year. Lol.
HTC has pretty much been dead in the phone market for a while.

They are a company that makes VR Headsets now.

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I havent heard u talk about The HTC u12 ...you think it sucks? It's like people are acting like HTC is dead this year. Lol.
I’m sticking with Samsung going forward. Honestly this iPhone X will probably be my last non-Samsung purchase unless somebody else really changes the game. I don’t even really like the iPhone X anymore. When I first got it was a cool toy but now all the things they changed are the things I don’t really care for. Face ID is trash the gesture controls are clunky and awkward.

I haven’t had an HTC phone since the Evo 4G LTE. I doubt I’ll ever get another. Samsung Pay is such a great feature I’m not interested in an Android phone that doesn’t have it.

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This goes for anything you send in. Back it up and wipe it. For your security and sometimes the tech may need to wipe it during troubleshooting , not in your case tho

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I messed up pretty bad. Apparently they sent out a flurry of emails when I set up the repair and I didn't read one of them. Said they wanted a charger and USB cable and to write the service number on the box which I didn't do any of that. Still I got an email saying they got the phone and should have it shipped back fixed in 5 days. Such a weird problem. Woke up one say and there's a pretty sizable cluster of stuck red and blue pixels on the top of the phone.
2yjoqd1.jpg