Daps
yeah i ran away once after some graffiti shyt got away :salute: fukk the police

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I thought running & actually getting away was impossible nowadays :mjpls:

Never got in that typa situation though. How do nikkas pull that off?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I tried to run once inside a rave, right when I got to the door, the cops got me and beat me down..when I got to intake they said I broke a cops thumb..wasn't true cuz I didn't fight back,,he prob broke it hitting me..

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
we used to play with cops on 4 wheelers in the parks/wooded areas in philly. Slow down and let them catch up, then peel off on them again...make them chase us around in circles on rough land, fukking their car up

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have ran 3 times in my life. And I wasn't trying to make it a habit but that's how it happened. I time on foot in high school, one time in Macon, GA, and one time on my motorcycle.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nawww cause they always got me when I was in my car. Even if I was on foot iont think I'd run anyway. My city too white, eventually they'd catch me and cash out on my light skinned 6'4 ass.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah I have run from the Po's twice and have gotten away both times. :whew:

The 1st time I ran, I was with 1 of my boys in high school. We got outta class early 1 day and decided to go fucc with some hoes on the other side of town. Now mind you we had to be back at the school at 3pm for football practice and we had to take the bus :sadcam:

We leave these broads house and are waitin for the bus, which was takin forever. After a while, we was like fuc it, let's get a cab. We hop in a cab knowin gatdamn well we didn't have enough money for a cab ride.:manny:

We had the cab driver drive us all the way from across town. We had dude drop us off like a block away from our high school. I told the cabbie that I lost my wallet. Then We hopped out and dipped on his azz :stylin:

the cab driver radioed for the police and while we are running, we hear all these sirens and shyt and police comin. I never ran that fast in my life, we ducked under some cars and saw the Po's fly past us. Nyggaz got up, and hit a fence connected to the high school, hit the locker room, put my gear on and hit the field on time for practice like :whew:

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
During a snow storm headed to some chicks dorm i passed a city plowtruck and a copcar tried pulling me over. I wasnt having that and dipped on a side st. He tried keeping up but i took a corner kinda fast since i have all wheel dr, he tried but ended up in a snowbank, it was prieless.