Anybody else watch "Workaholics" on Comedy Central?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
A co-worker put me up on this and the shyt is funny as fukk. If you like South Park, The Office and other adult comedy type shows you'll enjoy. The first season (10 episodes) is on Netflix I went through it last night, the other seasons I'm watching online.

Change

All Star
Daps
best show on tv. The middle of season two is the best of the series so far.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Great show. There are a few :ehh: episodes, but most are funny as hell. This season has been hilarious so far.

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
i watched blue mountain state on netflix every season they had n i didnt even chuckle once n then i went to the league that was the same n then i went to workaholics n i didnt laugh at either season. just a few chuckles here n there but it aint messin with sunny in philly or the office at all.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I wanted to make this thread when we was still on that once place, them niccas is wild, the writers for that show have to be on drugs, funniest 2 shows on tv this and Tosh.0, Silent Library is close though

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
I wanted to make this thread when we was still on that once place, them niccas is wild, the writers for that show have to be on drugs, funniest 2 shows on tv this and Tosh.0, Silent Library is close though

the actors are the writers..

the premise of the show was based in reality.. the 3 actors used to live together and the show you see on tv mimmics their past experience together... i mean not all thAT crazy shyt.. but some of it...

always sunny in philadelphia >>>>>>>>