Anybody else still have bad dreams/nightmares about college?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:wow:

I swear these are the worst

I'll dream I just got to class and we're having a test and I had NO clue. And this test counts for a large amount of the class grade. Now I'm sitting there taking the test clueless and :sadcam: while everyone around me is just fine.

Or, I somehow missed a class when we were having a big test.

I think the pressures of college can cause PTSD:merchant:

Rufus Dufus

All Star
Daps
Yep.

Still get the Final Exam dream (signed up for a class and forgot to drop it, and the final is tomorrow) a few times a year.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Most of my classes were graded off of a midterm and final... the WHOLE fuccin grade... but somehow I still managed to learn what I needed in the 2 week reading period at the end of each semester...

I was such a f@cking slacker.... I knew a girl getting FLOWN around the country with a D average in Chemical Engineering... bytch used to come to bsu meetings crying and snotting and shyt...

My school wasn't even known for engineering! LOL.... I'd go on internships and the engineers would be like _____ has engineering? :comeon: :lolbron: ummm... ok...

I should have taken time off before college... :sadcam: after high school, I just didn't gaf anymore... :manny: Maybe I should have left the US? :yeshrug: ... :hula:

I honestly didn't gaf... no school spirit, no gear... no sticker on my car... none of that sh!t... still none of that...

The only bright spot was I was offered a walk on to women's track team... :blessed: I just wanted the free kicks... that college athlete schedule... all that traveling and shyt... no bueno... I chickened out...

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I'd have weird dreams combining shyt like high school, college and work.
It would be one where I'm going to a college class but it's set in my high school and the janitor from my old job is doing the same shyt in this school. My dreams are all fukked up. :heh:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yep.

Still get the Final Exam dream (signed up for a class and forgot to drop it, and the final is tomorrow) a few times a year.

yes! THAT'S the other one. You realize you had a class that you havent been even been to all semester.

:wow: When I wake up out of those dreams I'm more happy than the dreams where someone is trying to harm me.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i get them once in a while...id wake up sweating and paranoid..then i get up out of bed and look around and be like "this isn't where i lived during grad school"...then i walk to the living room and see my degrees on top of my bookcase and be :whew:

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I get an occasional dream where I'll walk into a class I didn't know I took and it happens to be the last day of an exam or the end of the year.

Unrelated but every now and then i'll frantically wake up on an early Sunday morning thinking I'm going to be late for high school which I haven't attended in almost 11 years.

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
College was the best 4 years of my life.. if I have dreams about college they'd be the best dreams..