Anybody Else So Bold With Women That You Feel Perverted At Times??

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
ive gotten to the point where i jus dont give a fukk wen it comes to approaching these broads. im a major flirt and im always hitting on women or saying slick shyt. its to the point where i sometimes have to stop myself from slapping a girl on the ass when i 1st meet her and is talking to her. Ill also send a dikk pic wit the quickness :manny: now dont get me wrong ive ended up smashing quite a few chicks because of my boldness :myman: but sometimes i feel like only hoes are attracted to that. i have no desire to ever get married and i feel like im going to end up being that old man that hits on all of the younger women. that "perverted" old man. anybody else feel their TOO bold with the women??

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah But I Should Try It
Im Afraid That The Rate I Would Get Turned Down Would Be Severely Higher Than My Success Rate ..... Which Would Fukk With My Confidence Overall

An Ultimately Become A Walking L ....

On 2Nd Thought ... I Wont Try It.
But :salute: To You Bruh

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would feel perverted if I gave a fukk but :manny:

But I don't get the unprovoked dikk pic thing. I prefer to see how much I can work out of her before we get to that. I feel the dudes that get into that shyt just want to show their dikk to any and everybody.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Nah But I Should Try It
Im Afraid That The Rate I Would Get Turned Down Would Be Severely Higher Than My Success Rate ..... Which Would Fukk With My Confidence Overall

An Ultimately Become A Walking L ....

On 2Nd Thought ... I Wont Try It.
But :salute: To You Bruh
:what: but thats part of the game bruh. an older cat told me a long time ago that the guys that get the most puzzy are also the guys that get shot down the most. makes sense if u think about it. aint kobe like one of the all time leaders in shots MISSED??

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what: but thats part of the game bruh. an older cat told me a long time ago that the guys that get the most puzzy are also the guys that get shot down the most. makes sense if u think about it. aint kobe like one of the all time leaders in shots MISSED??

:wow:
IAint Mad At The Logic At All .... But Them Consecutive Misses Will Tear A Hole Through Me I Cant Front ...

Ill Try This Method Out And Get Back To You If I Remember ..

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
ehh i use to, but now i just feel flabby n sick lusting over chicks that are 17 :flabbynsick: