Anybody else find it funny when fat people call each other fat?

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Fat people always get so giddy around us genetically blessed people when somebody even fatter is around. Like: "Omg, look at that fat fukk over there. Damn, he/she is disgusting. It's like, I don't even understand how you can let yourself get that way, gawd!"
Meanwhile, I'm looking at them like:
tumblr_mbgjatOQYv1qb9nyp.gif

But in my head I'm like:
tumblr_inline_mqx31oFxUf1qz4rgp.gif

You fats are so fukking disloyal and vile.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
No different from a ugly person calling another person ugly. I know this one guy that likes me that is ugly as shyt. One day when I was over his house he had the nerve to call t.i wife ugly.

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
No different from a ugly person calling another person ugly. I know this one guy that likes me that is ugly as shyt. One day when I was over his house he had the nerve to call t.i wife ugly.
Beauty is subjective but fatness isn't.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Beauty is subjective but fatness isn't.
To a degree so is fat. I know plenty of people that look average size but when I hear what they weigh I'm shocked about how heavy it sounds. A person can be 5"10 and be 180 lbs and a person says they look fat and another person says they are ok in weight it's a matter of an opinion.....to a CERTAIN DEGREE

Muzion

All Star
Daps
My homie's girlfriend used to joke about fat people as if she didn't tip 200 on the scale, so much so I felt comfortable doing the same in front of her. Then she got pregnant, and apparently I went too far. She let the tears flow and ran her ass to the bathroom.