Anybody else can't stand when their significant other drinks?

KeysT

Playa from the Himalayas #ByrdGang
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
So I know I can't be the only one who feels like whenever the one they date, or are married too drinks its bad news.

KeysT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:dahell: You Amish, breh?

Lol naw breh its just this chick that I been with for a while now is cool until she starts drinking. She doesn't act like a hoe or anything she just gets disrespectful and feels like she can say whatever she wants. When I let her know its not going down like that is when it all goes downhill.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Lol naw breh its just this chick that I been with for a while now is cool until she starts drinking. She doesn't act like a hoe or anything she just gets disrespectful and feels like she can say whatever she wants. When I let her know its not going down like that is when it all goes downhill.

So she's a bird. I would suggest keeping her as a sidepiece but she sounds pretty violatile. Just keep in mind, she's not wifey material :ufdup:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i have no problem when a woman drinks, but i mostly don't like drunk woman. and i hate when they smoke weed.

KeysT

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
aight had to ask first

i hate when women get drunk

they act stupid as fukk son

if she just sippin then thats cool

but when they get smacked....they start actin like lil kids and all emotional

exactly the problem I have with this chick. If she is sipping (I mean really light) she is good.
anymore than that an she gets emotional and disrespectful as shyt. I be like :why:

Daps
i understand OP. No self-respecting man wants a lady that drinks all the damn time. Cause that = slut

But its a catch 22 cause a chick thst doesnt drink alot goes bonkers if she does drink a lil too much.

Now im out in public with this chick and she drinks a little over that threshold and shes bouncing off the wall, getting emotional loose at the mouth/volume, and im here trying to keep control of the situation around these demonic wolves in the spot.

--or at least thats my fear so once she gets past that 1st Long Island IcedTea im like :whoa:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She acts like a fool that IS the problem.

you gotta specify man, and i wouldn't fukk wit a chick if she acts like a lil girl when she gets fukked up...especially not in avenues where she can get drinks easy. Like homey said just keep her as a side bytch if you want but bytches like that require to much attention for my likes

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
I don't even drink and for me it was a problem when I was with my son's mother. She was a social drinker but I don't condone drinking period. New girl I'm seeing doesn't understand why I don't do certain things and drinking is one of them. I asked her why does she drink....no answer. This won't last long.

Last edited: