Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Here in the Philippines its just too fukking easy.

I once matched a girl upstairs. Shes on the 44th I'm on 41st. we matched at 3, she came over at 4. I was hitting by 6. She left at 11 and I haven't seen her since. She was crazy flexible petite and was growling and aggressive.

Once had a chick come over, I was screwing the back of my laptop, on my bed , cause I installed an ssd card. I told her to give me a min while I put it back on, she follows me then sits on the bed. I jokingly said only girls I smash sit on my bed. She replies "what we waiting for then" I smashed 10 min after meeting her. :dead:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
teach me breh :feedme:

~I got the tinder + for unlimited swipes w/ a monthly boost and daily 5 super likes
~6 good pics (now you can have 9).....mixed with solo, group. smile. never pics with you and another woman. I think candid pics work best (it's more natural)
~simple bio...that makes it easy for women to message you first. My tinder and bumble bio the same
NYC✈️PHL✈️DEN
Live shows
Art galleries
Comedy shows
R&B/Hip-Hop/Jazz/Soul enthusiasts
Too nice for my own good
(issa lie lol)
Looking for something REAL
(anotha lie I just wanna fukk....but I kinda am looking for something real)
INFP
Pisces
Knicks/Giants/Mets/Chelsea FC

Spotify top artist list....

Since most other guys are trying to get snapchats and instagrams...I'll rather get the phone #
messages depend on time of the day lol...late night, i'm more aggressive into meeting up the night of
I hate small talk....(talk about what we're currently doing at the moment OR pics/bio)
Ask her what brings her onto tinder/bumble? (alota times they lie....they going to front, they just wanna get fukked)
Try to set up a chill...since I live downtown I try to meet at bars/clubs within 3 blocks from my place. Ideally setup a pre-game @ my loft.
Half the time they don't mind staying in and chilling.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How much is all that tinder shyt monthly ?

~I got the tinder + for unlimited swipes w/ a monthly boost and daily 5 super likes
~6 good pics (now you can have 9).....mixed with solo, group. smile. never pics with you and another woman. I think candid pics work best (it's more natural)
~simple bio...that makes it easy for women to message you first. My tinder and bumble bio the same
NYC✈️PHL✈️DEN
Live shows
Art galleries
Comedy shows
R&B/Hip-Hop/Jazz/Soul enthusiasts
Too nice for my own good
(issa lie lol)
Looking for something REAL
(anotha lie I just wanna fukk....but I kinda am looking for something real)
INFP
Pisces
Knicks/Giants/Mets/Chelsea FC

Spotify top artist list....

Since most other guys are trying to get snapchats and instagrams...I'll rather get the phone #
messages depend on time of the day lol...late night, i'm more aggressive into meeting up the night of
I hate small talk....(talk about what we're currently doing at the moment OR pics/bio)
Ask her what brings her onto tinder/bumble? (alota times they lie....they going to front, they just wanna get fukked)
Try to set up a chill...since I live downtown I try to meet at bars/clubs within 3 blocks from my place. Ideally setup a pre-game @ my loft.
Half the time they don't mind staying in and chilling.

shagnificent belafonte

I am he who lurks...
Daps
Reppin
Awesomeness
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?

Also any tips on bagging Asian chicks on the apps?
In most cases it's a front, she's been smashed and dashed one time too many... I translate that as "those with low tier game need not apply"

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That is true lol. I spend that a night at the club.

nikkas saying shyt so bad now compared to years before made me type pissed, but maybe it's cuz they not using gold.

I believe $60 for an entire year.....which is nothing, especially when nikkas would pay $20 cover + drinks + Uber for one night of partying lol

Silent_H

Banned
Daps
Last three months have been a dry spell. Finally some what of a trickle back(had like 5 dates last week) but the shyt is super frustrating sometimes. I might have to start doing day game, see if that makes things work out. I also have a suspicion I'm giving off beta/passive simp vibes that scare off the 'maybe' girls.

Who's down for a profile critique thread?

Last edited:

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last three months have been a dry spell. Finally some what of a trickle back(had like 5 dates last week) but the shyt is super frustrating sometimes. I might have to start doing day game, see if that makes things work out. I also have a suspicion I'm giving off beta/passive simp vibes that scare off the 'maybe' girls.

Who's down for a profile critique thread?
Yup