Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How long would u say it took you to fukk 20+ if em?

Before we meet I get a read on most of them if she's into the innuendo we fukking first date. The old meet up at a bar or coffee shop near my place trick and go back to mine for more drinks. Women know what that means, but we don't want her to feel like shyt for giving up the goods early.

For the more cautious women its usually just kissing on a first date and the second date is dinner at my place or hers if she accepts the invite or invites me over, we fukking.

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Give me the blueprints breh??? :feedme:
it’s all in the pictures. either you have good pics or find a friend who takes good pictures. If you’re built or tall or rich or whatever communicate it (be subtle). Don’t post any selfies, make sure they’re all good pictures and it won’t even matter if you’re ugly. Also be funny when u message
Try to discern which girls would be dtf. Remember many of them will say “not dtf or hookups” - they are, they just don’t want to look like sluts. Some don’t mind coming off as sluts those are usually better
definitely the 18-23 age range is the best. Late 20’s well they’re oN tinder for a reason, and it’s probably not a good one. Tinder is good for pawging if you’re into that because they are whores for black guys, but you should be able to eat with any race

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How long would u say it took you to fukk 20+ if em?

Me and my ex broke up late December.

I've been putting in work all year and have a constant rotation of women I see.

I've mostly been seeing asian women with some black, Indian and pawgs mixed in.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Would u say it was a very time consuming process? Like did it stop you from having time to focus on other things?

Me and my ex broke up late December.

I've been putting in work all year and have a constant rotation of women I see.

I've mostly been seeing asian women with some black, Indian and pawgs mixed in.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Would u say it was a very time consuming process? Like did it stop you from having time to focus on other things?

I have a good work life balance here and since I live downtown all the women are close.

I still have time to do all my other stuff. What I like is I meet a lot of women who are also high career minded and just want occasional company.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Target "free spirited" women.

That’s the one place I NEVER get play on. I literally have bagged something off every site except that one. And it’s night and day. I can get 100 matches, keep up 10 convos, smash 5 women from each website.

But get on okcupid and can’t even get a reply. It’s mind boggling

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
That’s the one place I NEVER get play on. I literally have bagged something off every site except that one. And it’s night and day. I can get 100 matches, keep up 10 convos, smash 5 women from each website.

But get on okcupid and can’t even get a reply. It’s mind boggling
how old are you breh?? I cant seem to get matches

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?

Also any tips on bagging Asian chicks on the apps?

Whenever a chick says no hookups or only serious whatever on her profile, she's talking to the guys that she's not attracted to.

Furthermore, when she says that she only wants serious relationships, nine times out of nine she is dealing with someone that she can't stop smashing, but refuses to commit to her.

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
how old are you breh?? I cant seem to get matches
I’m an old man. 37 now. But all my pics are me on vacation. Women take 100 pics to post 1. I’m not doing that, but I’m only posting my best.

And like others said, leave it vague. “I want a woman I can build with” is sooooo wide open. They don’t know if you want a wife or a friend. And don’t be in a rush to tell them.

Other than that. Be funny and cool. Don’t come off thirsty like 150 other matches. But don’t play it like she’s one of 100 either. And throw that meet up out early. Don’t let them get bored or replace you. Wrap that up quick.

As I learned in the Air Force..... be quick but don’t hurry.

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
I’m an old man. 37 now. But all my pics are me on vacation. Women take 100 pics to post 1. I’m not doing that, but I’m only posting my best.

And like others said, leave it vague. “I want a woman I can build with” is sooooo wide open. They don’t know if you want a wife or a friend. And don’t be in a rush to tell them.

Other than that. Be funny and cool. Don’t come off thirsty like 150 other matches. But don’t play it like she’s one of 100 either. And throw that meet up out early. Don’t let them get bored or replace you. Wrap that up quick.

As I learned in the Air Force..... be quick but don’t hurry.
Are you in a major city like NYC?