Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"No hook up chicks" are the biggest bullshytters and more often than not give up the p*ssy to the 'right' guy. i.e not thirsty or who gets them excited.

As for asian women I've fukked 20+ asian women this year. I live in Vancouver though where choice and options are more than plentiful. Also you get less white washed asian women here unlike the states.

As for bagging them. If you're a black guy. Firstly you have to be good looking and approachable, smiling pics help a lot . But not in a cornball way.

I mention loving eating and making food and visiting art galleries in my profile and travel.

Asian women are freaks but you can't be too upfront with suggestive stuff to them at first. keep it general invite them for a date within 2-3 days of starting to talk.

Don't invite them to your place or try to suggest going to their place for a first meet unless they've made it clear they fukking. I've found cocktail bars work well with them.

And being forward but not aggressive on a first date. My first night fukking average is high. With both homegrown asian women and Fresh off boats.

I hate to ask this but what caliber of Asian chick are you pulling on a scale of 1 to 5? I’m actually very good looking, FYI.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I hate to ask this but what caliber of Asian chick are you pulling on a scale of 1 to 5? I’m actually very good looking, FYI.

You gotta understand black men especially good looking black men in Vancouver are like finding diamonds or pearls.

He literally has the world of women in the palms of his hands.

The women in Vancouver know this too so within 2 meet ups or less they smashing.

If you're a black man in Vancouver and in shape getting p*ssy should be the last thing on your mind cause it's too easy.

I was on vacation out there and had all the flavors of the rainbow matching up with me including native American women on Vancouver island trying to give me the goods.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You gotta understand black men especially good looking black men in Vancouver are like finding diamonds or pearls.

He literally has the world of women in the palms of his hands.

The women in Vancouver know this too so within 2 meet ups or less they smashing.

If you're a black man in Vancouver and in shape getting p*ssy should be the last thing on your mind cause it's too easy.

I was on vacation out there and had all the flavors of the rainbow matching up with me including native American women on Vancouver island trying to give me the goods.

I just st started out but so far I got one match from a bad Asian, off the boat whose English was horrible, one Latina milf and a pawg cold messaged me but the problem seems to be the algorithm where I’m not even getting views.

El negrito de tejas

Fukk the govt I got my own Deficit
Daps
Reppin
The country of myself
I just st started out but so far I got one match from a bad Asian, off the boat whose English was horrible, one Latina milf and a pawg cold messaged me but the problem seems to be the algorithm where I’m not even getting views.

It's bullshyt but you gotta get tinder gold man. They making nikkas pay to go to the front of the line bruh

I'll put it like this... I had my account open for 2 months not swiping on anybody in Houston just browsing different age ranges. I moved to the east coast for training for a new job and activated tinder gold. I had about 50+likes in queue...
45/50 were all in Houston:stopitslime:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

Very beautiful women. This is Vancouver where image is everything.

Also Van has a high number of single women aged between 25-40 who all mostly live in the downtown core.

Within a three mile radius its incredibly easy to date.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Did you fukk most of them on the first date?

How long it take you to get to 20+?

"No hook up chicks" are the biggest bullshytters and more often than not give up the p*ssy to the 'right' guy. i.e not thirsty or who gets them excited.

As for asian women I've fukked 20+ asian women this year. I live in Vancouver though where choice and options are more than plentiful. Also you get less white washed asian women here unlike the states.

As for bagging them. If you're a black guy. Firstly you have to be good looking and approachable, smiling pics help a lot . But not in a cornball way.

I mention loving eating and making food and visiting art galleries in my profile and travel.

Asian women are freaks but you can't be too upfront with suggestive stuff to them at first. keep it general invite them for a date within 2-3 days of starting to talk.

Don't invite them to your place or try to suggest going to their place for a first meet unless they've made it clear they fukking. I've found cocktail bars work well with them.

And being forward but not aggressive on a first date. My first night fukking average is high. With both homegrown asian women and Fresh off boats.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I never saw mad fine bytches online back in 2014. There were a couple that were straight that's why I left it alone.

Maybe y'all just have better luck at the time with finding many attractive women.

Please tell me I can still smash these bytches on here. Y'all got me bout to give up already and I aint even start back yet.

:mjcry:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I don't fukk with social media like that. And don't you need followers and clout for those sites?

I don't fukk with many so I don't know if that'll work for me if not.

facebook.com
and ig

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Did you fukk most of them on the first date?

How long it take you to get to 20+?
I never saw mad fine bytches online back in 2014. There were a couple that were straight that's why I left it alone.

Maybe y'all just have better luck at the time with finding many attractive women.

Please tell me I can still smash these bytches on here. Y'all got me bout to give up already and I aint even start back yet.

:mjcry:
this nikka more desperate and sad than me. :mjlol: This calm me down a lil, time to feast:mjlit: