Supporter
Daps
Front. You can smash first meet up. Dont ask me how I know :hubie:
I remember I met this lawyer on pof
Same day number exchange

I just called her like around 8pm

Talked to her on the phone for like 1.5 hour lol making her laugh

And then bytch gave me the addy
..snuck me into the house cause she didnt want her neighbors too see some random nikka going to her house lol

Smash and kim

Again this was 2012 when pof was new

Goat era

@FireDwaneCasey

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?

Also any tips on bagging Asian chicks on the apps?

"No hook up chicks" are the biggest bullshytters and more often than not give up the p*ssy to the 'right' guy. i.e not thirsty or who gets them excited.

As for asian women I've fukked 20+ asian women this year. I live in Vancouver though where choice and options are more than plentiful. Also you get less white washed asian women here unlike the states.

As for bagging them. If you're a black guy. Firstly you have to be good looking and approachable, smiling pics help a lot . But not in a cornball way.

I mention loving eating and making food and visiting art galleries in my profile and travel.

Asian women are freaks, but you can't be too upfront with suggestive stuff to them at first. Keep it general. Invite them for a date within 2-3 days of starting to talk.

Don't invite them to your place or try to suggest going to their place for a first meet unless they've made it clear they fukking. I've found cocktail bars work well with them.

And being forward, but not aggressive on a first date. My first night fukking average is high. With both homegrown asian women and Fresh off boats.

Last edited:

The Radiant One

Superstar
Daps
Tinder is trash women pick the best looking guys only. It’s like Coli posting girls that are 6s or 5s you are going to get a lot of :scust:

Same with Tinder girls the scales are tipped in their favor unless you are fit or handsome or can show money.

BlackJesus

Spread science, save with coupons
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Tinder is trash women pick the best looking guys only. It’s like Coli posting girls that are 6s or 5s you are going to get a lot of :scust:

Same with Tinder girls the scales are tipped in their favor unless you are fit or handsome or can show money.

Tinder girls don't care about money.

It's two things,

1. Race
2. Looks