Anybody Eating off Tinder??

evasive

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let us know how you do and if you run into issues, update this thread and we'll help. I even have a short but effective guide on how to maximize your Tinder matches. I sent it to a bunch of guys on here last year. I have over 120 matches at the moment and get superliked often.
where the guide at

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
It's easy to eat off any of these apps, as long as you take the right pictures, and you don't write too much about yourself.

If you write too much about yourself, it's going to take away the mystery from you, and it's also going to make her think; It's never good for you when women think. It's Not that they're incapable of thinking, but she's going to overthink, and possibly misinterpret something that you wrote about yourself.

Furthermore, get to the point and exchange numbers, or set up a date. If you exchange too many messages with her, she's going to start to think that you take her seriously, and in turn she's going to take herself seriously. That's bad news for you

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It's easy to eat off any of these apps, as long as you take the right pictures, and you don't write too much about yourself.

If you write too much about yourself, it's going to take away the mystery from you, and it's also going to make her think; It's never good for you when women think. It's Not that they're incapable of thinking, but she's going to overthink, and possibly misinterpret something that you wrote about yourself.

Furthermore, get to the point and exchange numbers, or set up a date. If you exchange too many messages with her, she's going to start to think that you take her seriously, and in turn she's going to take herself seriously. That's bad news for you
So what are the right pictures to have on your profile?

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?

Also any tips on bagging Asian chicks on the apps?

Reno89

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
So what are the right pictures to have on your profile?

Pictures of yourself:
out and about With Friends

Doing adventurous activities (ziplining, go Karting, etc)

at landmarks in different cities to show that you were well-traveled

Leaning against an expensive vehicle (sad but true)

Doing martial arts or boxing, if you're into that type of thing. Shows her that you are capable of protecting her

Taking Full-body mirror pics of you in your favorite outfits, to show her that you are well-dressed

If you can cook, put pictures of your best dishes

For the religious hoes, take pictures of yourself at church, or meeting a famous pimp / pastor like Creflo Dollar.

Basically, think about the qualities that women look for in a man, and find a way to put that in your pictures, while typing as little as possible.

Good luck breh

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Let us know how you do and if you run into issues, update this thread and we'll help. I even have a short but effective guide on how to maximize your Tinder matches. I sent it to a bunch of guys on here last year. I have over 120 matches at the moment and get superliked often.
Can you PM this guide breh?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

Pros
29-39 best bet
Less flake
More desperate
Less games
More likely to fukk on the first night
Have their own money and place ( if you dont have your own place) so u can smash
Have kids but they are down to fukk and are lonely when the kids are with the ex for the weekend
Sex on point

Cons
Some are :flabbynsick:
p*ssy usually trash
They pick you ..u dont pick them
Not always available

Fred

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Coli sages...

when a chick says, “no hook ups”, or “serious relationship only”. Should I just not pursue or are they just fronting?

Also any tips on bagging Asian chicks on the apps?
Translation: I'm down too hook up but dont be upfront about it and be thirsty

Treat all these hoes the same
Rule for online dating