Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What apps u using and getting the most play from?

Yeah I’m pretty pleased with the response so far. I got two more in my inbox since I typed the previous message. I never really was a player type so this is a lot for me to handle. Too easy since I just sit back and wait for chicks to choose.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
A milf Asian? Haven't heard of that before.
:jbhmm:

Props.

Oh they are the most forward. I used to see a 45 yr old asian professor. This woman dropped all the bullshyt from the off. She told me she wanted company. But was not in the market for a relationship. I used to go round her place on the reg to chill, we even made dim sum.

:russ:

She even asked me to come to Mexico and Cuba with her and she'd pay. but I couldn't get the time off work.

Her sex game was wild. I loved the idea of her students never knowing how she got down outside of work.

What apps u using and getting the most play from?

For me Tinder has fallen off a bit. Bumble has for the last few months had better looking and more career minded woman matching me. Which for me means they are not looking for anything majorly serious.

Which suits me down to the ground.

Last edited:

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How do you go about not getting set up by chicks or avoiding chicks that got some shyt?

Or u just use your best judgement ?

Especially chicks that try to chill at your crib the first night.

Oh they are the most forward. I used to see a 45 yr old asian professor. This woman dropped all the bullshyt from the off. She told me she wanted company. But was not in the market for a relationship. I used to go round her place on the reg to chill, we even made dim sum.

:russ:

She even asked me to come to Mexico and Cuba with her and she'd pay. but I couldn't get the time off work.

Her sex game was wild. I loved the idea of her students never knowing how she got down outside of work.

For me Tinder has fallen off a bit. Bumble has for the last few months had better looking and more career minded woman matching me. Which for me means they are not looking for anything majorly serious.

Which suits me down to the ground.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How do you go about not getting set up by chicks or avoiding chicks that got some shyt?

I personally don't mess with bum bytches. So setups have never crossed my path. Economically all the woman I deal with have their own apartments etc
So if they chill overnight it's not too bad. They like their space I like mine.

But always trust your gut if it feels off key bail. Here in Canada I chatted to a few first nations women (basically native americans) a few felt off and were in dicey areas so that was a no from me. Plus I hear they always go raw

:merchant:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I usually video chat/facetime with females before the first date,

One female invited me to her aunties house, cooked for me & sukked my dikk by the end of the first date

I use Okcupid tho

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs I find videocalling / facetiming women is very effective.

You can quickly filter the woman to see if you guys got chemistry before even the first date & see how she looks like without her heavy filtered pics

It also builds rapport, it eases pressure of the first meet up because you already interacted on video.

Sometimes facetiming ends up being the date & you skip the actual date & get invited for that Netflix & chill instead:shaq:

Make use of technology brehs

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
  • Your pictures will make or break your profile. If you don't have good ones, hold off on making a profile.
  • Don't swipe to swipe. Their algorithm will bush you.
  • Be direct and ask for the number early. Don't bullshyt with her.
Good luck. The app isn't what it used to be.

Of course you should be looking to get her number within a day of chatting.
Hell. To cut out even more of the time wasters I just give them my number after 3 or 4 message exchanges and tell them to hit me up so we can continue this off the app. Works well.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Brehs I find videocalling / facetiming women is very effective.

You can quickly filter the woman to see if you guys got chemistry before even the first date & see how she looks like without her heavy filtered pics

It also builds rapport, it eases pressure of the first meet up because you already interacted on video.

Sometimes facetiming ends up being the date & you skip the actual date & get invited for that Netflix & chill instead:shaq:

Make use of technology brehs

I met a PAAG last friday for a date. But we WhatsApp video chatted two days before so when we met in person we were already relaxed.

A lot of guys do not call or video call so those that do reap the rewards.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
I always ask these hoes to straight invite me over and fukk, and they usually bail on me
I work until 10 most nights, so thats how it be :hubie:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
  • Your pictures will make or break your profile. If you don't have good ones, hold off on making a profile.
  • Don't swipe to swipe. Their algorithm will bush you.
  • Be direct and ask for the number early. Don't bullshyt with her.
Good luck. The app isn't what it used to be.
This happened to me. Im objectively handsome and I have to pay for my matches (boost)

That shyt is near impossible to recover from.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Just saying bro bytches be crazy.

How does facetime help with that exactly ? I guess it could give you a vibe, but she be fakin it.

How often do you think that happens?

Also you can facetime with them beforehand