Anybody Eating off Tinder??

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I have Tinder Gold. For me it cuts out the swiping and I can nope the deadwood or chicks who I don't find attractive.

fukk Tinder for doing it but at least you know what chicks are feeling you and have liked you. Instead of aimlessly swiping.

So is it worth paying for is what I’m asking

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
  • Your pictures will make or break your profile. If you don't have good ones, hold off on making a profile.
  • Don't swipe to swipe. Their algorithm will bush you.
  • Be direct and ask for the number early. Don't bullshyt with her.
Good luck. The app isn't what it used to be.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How long do chicks take your get back to you swiping on them ?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
U get unlimited swipes with gold right?

Or will u get kicked off tinder?

What exactly are the benefits of gold ?

More bytches will see u? And u can swipe as much as u want ?

You can swipe as much as you want with gold. But the thing with gold is you don't really have to swipe. You instantly know when a chick likes you so the hard guesswork is taken care of. And you can pursue women you like instead of taking a scattershot approach.

You also get 1 boost a month that puts you at the top of the pile in your area for half an hour. for that half an hour you can swipe on chicks you like, but I'm picky with my swipes.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
How long do chicks take your get back to you swiping on them ?

Depends what she's doing. A lot of women have 30 guys in their inbox if you get a reply you're already doing better than many of those guys.

First message has to standout and peak her interest. A lot of guys are just writing "Hi" or "Hows you day going"

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends what she's doing. A lot of women have 30 guys in their inbox if you get a reply you're already doing better than many of those guys.

First message has to standout and peak her interest. A lot of guys are just writing "Hi" or "Hows you day going"
What's your ice breaker?

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
What's your ice breaker?

I leverage the fact I'm not from Canada and ask questions if she has travel pictures. The thai women I met was initally fascinated that I knew about where her picture was taken. Travel gets chicks excited.

If she has no profile text I ask her to describe her personality. Chicks love to talk about themselves. Of course you should be looking to get her number within a day of chatting.

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wow.... I can’t believe I slept on these apps. Wish I knew some years back. Got a date set up tomorrow with a milf. Got 4 convos going with other chicks that look promising. Ive been clicking only Asian. If I do Latina, black or white shyt will be crazy.."

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I have ate so heavy on there for the last few months..#handsomegang. I just have regular tinder and I have matched with well over a 100 women. Some deleted their app, others I exchanged numbers with and wasn't feeling it.

Right now in my profile I have 34 women, of those I'm talking to over 12 of them(meets, dates and things of that nature..). It does get hard trying to juggle. I work in a hospital with weird hours so I let them know off the rip I'm more of a texter than talker. I seriously don't have the time of day to sit on the phone for hours, that's not my get-down.

I usually get a match a day. And I try to get the number asap. It can also be expensive so I'm very selective on who I meet in person and I try to be creative with first meeting. Usually coffee or something really cheap. I don't mind spending a lil money on a date if I know eventually what it can lead to, maybe not that night per say but eventually.

I live in Dallas so its an abundance of women. I havent been om in a while because right now I have a nice stable. But yes tinder is so dope and I prefer it over just random club meetings because that can go either way. You have more of preference with the app.

Also there are a lot of good women on there, a lot of ridahs.. I was doing travel pharmacy in Vermont, Ny, Montreal, Boston, & DC. I met so many good looking women who had their shyt together. I'm divorced so right now I'm not interested in being exclusive at the moment. But I did meet a more than a few "wifey" types.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
A milf Asian? Haven't heard of that before.
:jbhmm:

Props.

Wow.... I can’t believe I slept on these apps. Wish I knew some years back. Got a date set up tomorrow with a milf. Got 4 convos going with other chicks that look promising. Ive been clicking only Asian. If I do Latina, black or white shyt will be crazy.."

Curioser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A milf Asian? Haven't heard of that before.
:jbhmm:

Props.
Yeah I’m pretty pleased with the response so far. I got two more in my inbox since I typed the previous message. I never really was a player type so this is a lot for me to handle. Too easy since I just sit back and wait for chicks to choose.