Anybody Eating off Tinder??

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
Im ugly so all this is intel is pointless
Im still gonna try it tho
I need somebody to take pics of me cuz when i do it 10 times outta 10 its:francis:

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
tinder really peaked in the end of 2014/start of 2015 for me
after that i said you dry dikk brehs can entertain these hoes

might go on there in the new year tho even tho i got 7+ thots on my roster :ehh:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Hooked up with a fine ass thai chick last night that I met on Tinder. Started chatting to her on Monday but with Christmas and boxing day there was no time to meet. Met last night for a drink then back to her hotel. Left this morning after breakfast in bed.

:wow:

tin1y3frz.jpg

tin2heflg.jpg

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
it’s all in the pictures. either you have good pics or find a friend who takes good pictures. If you’re built or tall or rich or whatever communicate it (be subtle). Don’t post any selfies, make sure they’re all good pictures and it won’t even matter if you’re ugly. Also be funny when u message
Try to discern which girls would be dtf. Remember many of them will say “not dtf or hookups” - they are, they just don’t want to look like sluts. Some don’t mind coming off as sluts those are usually better
definitely the 18-23 age range is the best. Late 20’s well they’re oN tinder for a reason, and it’s probably not a good one. Tinder is good for pawging if you’re into that because they are whores for black guys, but you should be able to eat with any race

How old are you?

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hooked up with a fine ass thai chick last night that I met on Tinder. Started chatting to her on Monday but with Christmas and boxing day there was no time to meet. Met last night for a drink then back to her hotel. Left this morning after breakfast in bed.

:wow:

tin1y3frz.jpg

tin2heflg.jpg

So you paying to be on tinder?