Anybody can recommend a good soundbar?

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Trying to cop one today or tomorrow but if there's a good one that will be on sale during black friday, I guess I can wait until next week. Any recommendations?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I was using a samsung joint with a wireless sub woofer that lasted me for several years.
$150

What is your budget and space?
You might want to consider getting a receiver and a center channel speaker for the time being. Then you have the ability to expand your system with more speakers little by little and not be stuck with just a sound bar.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I was using a samsung joint with a wireless sub woofer that lasted me for several years.
$150

What is your budget and space?
You might want to consider getting a receiver and a center channel speaker for the time being. Then you have the ability to expand your system with more speakers little by little and not be stuck with just a sound bar.

I live in an apartment so I don't need anything that would get me into too much trouble noise-wise. I just need something super clear with some good base when I'm gaming or watching movies or sports. I bought a Visio soundbar last year when I got my 4K tv and that joint is trash, lmao. Budget-wise I'd like something $400 or under. I'll check out the joint you linked.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I live in an apartment so I don't need anything that would get me into too much trouble noise-wise. I just need something super clear with some good base when I'm gaming or watching movies or sports. I bought a Visio soundbar last year when I got my 4K tv and that joint is trash, lmao. Budget-wise I'd like something $400 or under. I'll check out the joint you linked.
I think Bose makes a sound bar in that range ($400) as well.