Anybody been to an nXt taping at the PC?

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
Just got the confirmation email for next week for my son, wife, and I to attend the nxt taping next week but kinda confused on how it works. It says in the email we’d be transported by bus to the PC so was wondering what time that normally runs and where pick up is. My son is just hyped he gets to see Trick Williams the most.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Just got the confirmation email for next week for my son, wife, and I to attend the nxt taping next week but kinda confused on how it works. It says in the email we’d be transported by bus to the PC so was wondering what time that normally runs and where pick up is. My son is just hyped he gets to see Trick Williams the most.
From what I have seen you take a bus from Full Sail University to the PC.

Of course this was 7 months ago so you might want to talk to people on that Facebook group or whoever you can for more info.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

Not me :laugh:

@CBoz posted the same video as me