Anybody a self-admitted crazy driver?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I was driving to the park this morning. And a dude going 45 in a 30 drove past me in the turning lane. He stopped at the red light. Saw nobody coming and went through it. Was going in between cars. So my question is: Will anybody on here admit that they drive like this? If you do, why? Like are you impatient? Do you think some traffic laws are just dumb (i.e. waiting at a red light when it's no oncoming traffic)? Now obviously if your in a city where they have traffic cameras you ain't doing this.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Woah
I'm extra careful since I had children

My vehicle's been hit by a range smh people driving under the influence 😒

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
I’ve had to calm down on the freeway cause everybody drove fast as fukk in SoCal. 5 lanes and 80mph speed limit compared now to 3 lanes and 60 mph for most of Birmingham.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
nope I'm patient. I don't fight over a single inch of the road. If you wanna race me to a spot, you can have it. If you're adamant about changing lanes, you can have it. I drive defensively, and I am constantly checking mirrors so I can locate where everyone on the road is, and have options to move if need be. If I see a car approaching fast I change lanes. I will flow through a yellow light/questionable red, but I don't intentionally blow lights...And if I make a mistake I apologize for it.

I made a mistake once...Was doing too much and made a wide turn into another lane. Dude was heated...I apologized and he cooled off immediately...Dude even apologized for getting so upset.

IMO It's way too much ego on the road, ain't nothing worth hurting yourself, your pockets, and for damn sure not worth dyin over.