Any1 Here Listen To Andrew Huberman? Any1 See The Smear?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'll be honest, he gets advertised to me a lot on youtube and instagram because most of my algorithms focus on health and lifestyle but i never watch him.

actually, one time i did check him out, it seemed like he was all over the place; from his advertising and subject matter. and, there's another guy that i subscribe to on instagram that talks about functional patterns and movement, movement theory basically. he took time out and debunked one of Huberman's clips. but, then that same guy just turned into, or it seems like, a hater to all health guru social media posts, like now it seems like he spends more time critiquing others instead of posting material.

so now i don't follow none of them :pachaha:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If true, just take the valuable information he presents and apply it to your life. Just like 90% of people on social media.

Troublesome

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't listened in a while, but it was one of my favorite podcasts. Might check it out to see what I've missed. :ehh:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
i'll be honest, he gets advertised to me a lot on youtube and instagram because most of my algorithms focus on health and lifestyle but i never watch him.

actually, one time i did check him out, it seemed like he was all over the place; from his advertising and subject matter. and, there's another guy that i subscribe to on instagram that talks about functional patterns and movement, movement theory basically. he took time out and debunked one of Huberman's clips. but, then that same guy just turned into, or it seems like, a hater to all health guru social media posts, like now it seems like he spends more time critiquing others instead of posting material.

so now i don't follow none of them :pachaha:
Huberman do be shilling a lot.\
I look at anyone promoting Athletic Greens supps sideways.

I also watch some of the Biohacking shyt basic shyt that they all agree with based on studies I generally agree with when they start verring from that I look at them crazy.

The whole Vitamin D2 vs D3 vs K2 idebate is wierd yet amusing at the same time.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
There's so many hype lines in this article it's not even funny

Andrew told one of the women that he wasn’t a sex addict; he was a love addict.
He “goes deep very quickly,” says Keegan Amit, who dated Andrew from 2010 to 2017 and continues to admire him. “He has incredible emotional capacity.”