Any y'all nikkas wear short shorts (ultra :dame:)

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Shut the FUKK up and just hear me out
:birdman: :whoa:

I was buying gym clothes online and just bought a variety of things because I have a unique build and wanted to see what fits best.

Shipment arrives and I try em out. One of them shyts is ULTRA tight!!! Got my legs showin and lookin huge :ehh: and even the booty pokin :damn: (:dame: :dame: X INFINITY!)

Immediately I'm like naw, this is a return dawg :francis:, But I was in the middle of cookin and couldn't change out of them at that moment, and the more I moved around, the more comfortable I felt :patrice:.

I looked in the mirror and did the most heterosexual 360 I could muster, and I think I could pull it off :takedat:!
Now I'm actually considering keeping these shyts :snoop:. Should've took these anti-Harlem shorts off ASAP so this wouldn't happen :martin:

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Shut the FUKK up and just hear me out
:birdman: :whoa:

I was buying gym clothes online and just bought a variety of things because I have a unique build and wanted to see what fits best.

Shipment arrives and I try em out. One of them shyts is ULTRA tight!!! Got my legs showin and lookin huge :ehh: and even the booty pokin :damn: (:dame: :dame: X INFINITY!)

Immediately I'm like naw, this is a return dawg :francis:, But I was in the middle of cookin and couldn't change out of them at that moment, and the more I moved around, the more comfortable I felt :patrice:.

I looked in the mirror and did the most heterosexual 360 I could muster, and I think I could pull it off :takedat:!
Now I'm actually considering keeping these shyts :snoop:. Should've took these anti-Harlem shorts off ASAP so this wouldn't happen :martin:
shortshorts-joe-swanson.gif

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Donā€™t do it if youā€™re big. There was a big dude posted yesterday who looked moist af. Other than that why not even basketball shorts are getting more short.

kj614

You must quiet your mind.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Family
Shortest I have are knee length while standing. Polo knit cotton.. Comfortable as hell

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I got some Nike shorts that come a little above the knee. Funny thing is I just started wearing shorts primarily this year. They are mad comfortable :ahh: