• No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District

It's free, plus comes with a free mentorship with busta and a chance to perform in atlanta :mjgrin:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Daps

You got exposed for being in tranny facebook groups

:laff:You mad at me because everyone knows you’re a filthy tranny lover

Breh everybody know you sleeping with that nxgga. You and that man fukkin. It's the only explanation for why you been on this site for the past 24 hours defending that man like he your husband cause I exposed him for being a rapist and a pedophile (he ADMITTED to it).

He said he standing ten toes on what he posted and like the good lil cum dumpster that you are, you been standing by yo man chile :wrist: :scust:

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh everybody know you sleeping with that nxgga. You and that man fukkin. It's the only explanation for why you been on this site for the past 24 hours defending that man like he your husband cause I exposed him for being a rapist and a pedophile (he ADMITTED to it).

He said he standing ten toes on what he posted and like the good lil cum dumpster that you are, you been standing by yo man chile :wrist: :scust:
Show me a post of mine defending him you fakkot :laff: explain why your cousin died of Covid and you decided to be a MAGA troll on an internet message board

You’re father raised you to be a garbage person

Daps
@bigde09

I made a thread calling out @blackestofpanthers yesterday for being a pedophile and a rapist and you IMMEDIATELY came in the thread running interference for that nxgga. Look through the thread! You the ONLY one in there defending @Another Man

That's cause y'all fukkin! :mjtf:

Y'all a couple of freaky ass nxggas! :scust:

You a FAN and he a FAN! :dahell: