Any woman can be fly if she puts her heart into it..

Daps
Reppin
NULL
even the ones born "ugly." all it takes is dedication and patience, and a bytch can turn from an ugly ducking into a beautiful swan. any woman. i'm convinced that these wack hos are just lazy and lacking in effort. Hit the gym, learn how to properly apply makeup, eat right, and you will be a bad bytch in under a year's time.

which means that ugly and fat bytches get no respect from me. you're just a lazy ho who doesn't have the time to tend to your potential.

the same could be said about men, but i'm not a fakkit, so i don't care.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Yep. being "hot" is mostly smoke and mirrors...once you get the "magic" down to a science just about any chick can "pass" even if she's not a natural beauty.
that's why so many hollywood celebs that are average as fukk...get hyped up as hollywood beauties. :manny:

I_Q

All Star
Daps
There's a lot of fat/sloppy American women who are classified as thick or pawgs that are wifed up or even have multiple dudes so of course they have less motivation to look good. Some will never look good no matter how hard they try

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
i think any girl can be attractive up to about a 7.5 on the scale. any higher is for the girls who were born attractive