Any uncles with teen nieces?

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Do you regulate lil young nikkas trying to holla at your niece since the father ain't there? My sister mad at me cuz 2 lil nikkas got spoken to by me and my cousins down in the basement. I was just playing with em.. Da fukk they crying for, my niece my world

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
On some real, if I have a daughter, I wouldn't be trying to flex on dudes trying to get at my daughter. As long as you respectful about it, I'd let him cook.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
Do you regulate lil young nikkas trying to holla at your niece since the father ain't there? My sister mad at me cuz 2 lil nikkas got spoken to by me and my cousins down in the basement. I was just playing with em.. Da fukk they crying for, my niece my world
I'm with you on that. I do the same shyt.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude, let's face it...there is nothing you can do about it. You know your niece might giving some head out there in somewhere while her pop and u ain't there. Them n!gga will be faking acting like he has to respect u and be a gent in front of you so once he leave and he would be "f*ck that n!gga".

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
ΘГβĮŦ∆Ŀ ₣℮ŦЏگ;737825 said:

:ohhh: not a good picture but here she go my nigg
bird.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
My thing is... a young teen female without a male figure is easy pickings for nikkas. I know because I do it, I pimp the weak. I look at it as disrespect if a lil nikkas try to holla thinking he going into a easy situation so my job as an uncle is to let young Buck know a male exists and he dealing with me as that male figure. So lil nikkas got two choices, either come correct and do the right things or go down the block to another single mother home with no male figure.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

I didn't say, I'mma tell my daughter "go get trains ran on you", just said if Bob stepped to my daughter and acknowledged my presence(say we in Wal Mart, dude comes up on some "excuse me sir, you mind if I talk to your daughter" , than I wouldn't mind him stepping to my daughter).

At the end of the day that Al Bundy("you better not touch my daughter" steez) is irrelevant, she either is going to take heed to your guidance and advice, or she's not. Same if I have a son, I'll do my best to steer him in the right direction, it's just on him to press the gas and follow that road.