Any Tea drinkers here? What type of tea do ya'll drink?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
What type of tea ya'll drink and do ya'll get the loose leaf or bagged tea?

Hot or cold?

Mr Bubbles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Hibiscus. loose leaf. It's sour as hell and so good. I always cold brew. Somebody here put me on loose leaf a few months back and it changed the game. Bags are terrible. Always get loose leaf. I have a few samples of different stuff I ordered from The Tea Spot but I'm waiting until it's not so hot to use them. I always take my pitcher with me and the tea gets warm way too fast in the summer. I may need a big ass thermal to keep it cool like I do with my water. Carbonizing your tea with one of those machines is next level too.

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
-chai
-iced/hot black/green teas depending on the weather
I used to drink Starbucks chai lattes but learned they're loaded with sugar
in winter, I'll make berry/fruit teas with mint, lemon, honey, and sometimes ginger

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i drink hot or cold tea i don’t mind either. i prefer any variation of black tea (english breakfast, constant comment, chai, etc) or mint teas. but ill drink whatever random packet of bagged tea i have in my office drawer at work. tazo’s green ginger is good.

Flexington

All Star
Daps
Hibiscus. loose leaf. It's sour as hell and so good. I always cold brew. Somebody here put me on loose leaf a few months back and it changed the game. Bags are terrible. Always get loose leaf. I have a few samples of different stuff I ordered from The Tea Spot but I'm waiting until it's not so hot to use them. I always take my pitcher with me and the tea gets warm way too fast in the summer. I may need a big ass thermal to keep it cool like I do with my water. Carbonizing your tea with one of those machines is next level too.

This

I like to treat my hibiscus like sorrel sometimes too and grate some ginger in with some cinnamon/allspice

Loose leaf is the way to go though.

Besides The Tea Spot I use Heavenly Tea Leaves and Harney & Sons

I use something like this to keep brewing simple:

https://a.co/d/5u1kzNE

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
I drink loose leaf tea. I have different ones depending on the mood I'm in. Always hot tea. We have a local vendor who sells loose leaf tea at the farmers market. They charge about $7 for 28 grams of tea. Good deal and good quality tea. I do drink a lot of Matcha Tea.