Any San Diego people in here?

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
thinking about moving out there after college. heard nothing but good things from my boy who's out there right now.

so for the ppl who live in SD or know it well, are there any negatives to trying to live there? what spots to check out? living costs?

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
It's a beautiful city. I've got a few buddies who stay in Carlsbad so i visit em from time to time. You got somethin lined up out dea? Cali can be a bit expensive.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
It's a beautiful city. I've got a few buddies who stay in Carlsbad so i visite em from time to time. You got somethin lined up out dea?

nothing official yet, but within the next year im trying to pick a city to live in (if i can get a job there) and so far SD is at the top of the list

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
I use to live out in La jolla. Great city overall. The only negatives I can think of is the fact that it's expensive

you have a job lined up?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Was born and raised in San Diego and I love it. I would never say I would NEVER move, or live, anywhere else, but close, you know.

There are nice places everywhere, and exceptions to the rules always, but you'd probably want to be in the more coastal areas, avoid South Bay, East County, and North County for the most part. I live Downtown, but Fashion Valley is nice, North Park, South Park, Coronado, La Jolla, of course. Almost everything I want is close, the beach, Downtown, which is clubs, bars, restaurants, Little Italy, 10 min from Fashion Valley, which if you're into clothes/shoes is one of the better places, on the west coast. Then you have the beaches, museums, art galleries. Here, you can surf in the summer, snowboard in the winter, it's like an hour and a half away. Women. It's expensive though, but I have never lived elsewhere, so it's all I know. Esp. compared to midwest, or down south. Rent, likely won't be cheap, in most of the above mentioned areas. Low is about 800. High about 1800, one bedrooms.

Negatives? High unemployment right now, I believe, hard to find jobs, probably, and then the usual stuff for every city, esp. major ones, homeless, lower socioeconomic neighborhoods. But, not much negative I can say.

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
not to up this thread for nothing but i need to find out whats the best poetry spots in SD when im there i dont really fool with the nightlife.

@No_bammer_weed help me out breh

Last edited by a moderator: