Any recommendations for PC cases?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
First, I acknowledge that the case and monitor is :flabbynsick:.

2dlr7o2.jpg

The hardware inside have changed a million times, but so far, I still have the ZALMAN-135 as my primary case (silver case at the bottom). Recently, I got a new TV stand that hides all those damned cables, and the case sticks out. I don't even know if anybody is really into HTPC cases anymore. I went to Fry's this weekend, and all I saw were tower cases, even for HTPCs. Plus, I don't really think I have an HTPC anymore, especially w/a 1060 video card.

So I'm wondering what kinds of cases you brehs are using nowadays, especially if you have an HTPC and/or it sits in your living room. Since it's my primary PC (gaming, streaming, etc.), it sits in the front room, and I don't really want some LED tricolor blinking monster case sitting next to my lamp, you know? Back in the day, the big thing for HTPC enthusiasts was that no USB ports were to be showing; I don't know if that's a big deal anymore or not.

(I'd love to see pics of your builds, BTW.)

Last edited:

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Fractal Node 202 as long as you do not want a dvd drive.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
they have some cool smaller form factor cases, but most are gonna be mini-itx or micro-atx, meaning you would need a mini-itx/micro-atx mobo

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
shyt son.. i would never game like that unless if i have a proper tv like 4k.. does it make a difference between playing games on the TV (latest one like 2k or 4k) or computer monitors that has 165 hz and is 1440p ?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
shyt son.. i would never game like that unless if i have a proper tv like 4k.. does it make a difference between playing games on the TV (latest one like 2k or 4k) or computer monitors that has 165 hz and is 1440p ?

I'm talking about cases and you come in with this post. Good job.