Any recommendations for car racing games? (PS4)

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I’ve been looking for a good racing game also.

Was thinking about getting Need for Speed Heat when the price drops.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Driveclub is still the most visually stunning racing game on PS4 imo

especially in cockpit view

but its been d-listed from the PSN store. the only way to play it now (if u havent already bought it digitally) is to find a physical copy and i suspect the prices of those will shoot up in the future if it hasn;t already

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Redout is a great antigravity racer and so is Wipeout. Crash Team Racing was fun back in the day, but I haven’t played the remake.

I don’t have any traditional racing recommendations for PS4 tho. Forza is kinda the only high quality traditional racing series left. Hopefully GT7 will be good

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I had the most fun with DriveClub, it was like a newer version of Midnight Club. GT Sport is probably the best racer and Dirt Rally is fun if you like rally racing games. All of these are enhanced if you have a steering wheel and/or VR

Dave7

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Self Divine, Equality Knowledge Born
Need for speed Heat is probably the best arcade racer, the crew 2 has gotten a lot better since it’s release. Gran Turismo sport is good if you like sim style racing. I tried out the new Grid game but didn’t care for it but it’s got a lot of good reviews.

Last edited:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
NASCAR Heat 4 is cool

Playing online against other folks will test your patience tho :lolbron:

if y’all think 2K & Madden online is crazy, nothing beats the fukkery that goes on during multiplayer races on heat 4