Any reason why PS4 forces you to use social media sites to send clips to friends?

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why in 2017 do they still handicap us with this bullshyt.Xbox figured it out.They must be getting fat checks from these social media sites to force this shyt on us.The shyt is silly when you think about it.They have no excuse.

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe i just want to show my friend one little quick thing on a video then delete it.

I don't want to upload some random ass video to facebook,youtube,twitter when im going to delete it anyway.

Someone should be slapped for this shyt.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Maybe i just want to show my friend one little quick thing on a video then delete it.

I don't want to upload some random ass video to facebook,youtube,twitter when im going to delete it anyway.

whats the problem with putting it on youtube and then deleting it?

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I was trying to do the same shyt just now beyond stupid

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Why in 2017 do they still handicap us with this bullshyt.Xbox figured it out.They must be getting fat checks from these social media sites to force this shyt on us.The shyt is silly when you think about it.They have no excuse.
Well sir, instead of using earned income to improve the PlayStation network they decided to use 300mil+ on Gaikai a cloud service to try to sell you games you already bought before. Xbox used over 3 billion on its cloud service which is used in practical ways. Video streaming, sending/etc is part of the Xbox live service.

People then assume the competition has similar. We would argue about things like Gaikai on here, and the truth would get muted out because fanboy fiction is what rules this subforum :francis:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Less money spent on infrastructure when its supported by the top 3rd parties on Earth.

You think sony wants to spend money on server farms to support the millions of videos that get uploaded daily.

Who cares u just want what you want :sadbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Well sir, instead of using earned income to improve the PlayStation network they decided to use 300mil+ on Gaikai a cloud service to try to sell you games you already bought before. Xbox used over 3 billion on its cloud service which is used in practical ways. Video streaming, sending/etc is part of the Xbox live service.

People then assume the competition has similar. We would argue about things like Gaikai on here, and the truth would get muted out because fanboy fiction is what rules this subforum :francis:
Waste billions bruhs :mjlol: