Any Prom regrets?

Ohh Marty

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Up Norf
For those of you that went on prom and can remember ( :flabbynsick: status)

Are there any regrets?

My first regret is that I made my then boyfriend cut off his dreads because I didnt want his wild ass dreads in my prom photos. Now that i look back at it...I was wrong for doing this. He only did it because he loved me and he knew I wanted the perfect prom. We broke up 6 months after the prom so basically 2 years of shoulder length dreads went down the drain. :to:

My second is taking a party bus to prom...my date wanted a rental but I was being cheap.

I hated the colors I wore...

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
This one white chick who was (is) pretty cute had no date to prom, was depressed about all kinds of shyt (including that) and thought no one would ask her. I showed her ass alright. :takedat:

I stay :win:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
263zjh3.jpg

We see you

Sansprix

Around the way girl.
Daps
Reppin
[ First Lady of TBM ]
I regret not losing my virginity to my then boyfriend :wow:

I ended up losing it to my next dude who really didn't deserve it :noah:

But other than that.......we balled outta control that night and it was one of the best nights ever. :win:

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I regret never going to one, I swore I was too cool.

I should have at least went to one of my proms. Helping my little sister with all her prom stuff made me think about it. My junior year I didn't go because my SAT was the next morning and I called myself being responsible. And my senior year I didn't go because I figured up the cost and told my parents I would just take the check. What's bad is that I got asked to prom and turned guys down so I could basically just sit at home and chill :ehh:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
For those of you that went on prom and can remember ( :flabbynsick: status)

Are there any regrets?

My first regret is that I made my then boyfriend cut off his dreads because I didnt want his wild ass dreads in my prom photos. Now that i look back at it...I was wrong for doing this. He only did it because he loved me and he knew I wanted the perfect prom. We broke up 6 months after the prom so basically 2 years of shoulder length dreads went down the drain. :to:

My second is taking a party bus to prom...my date wanted a rental but I was being cheap.

I hated the colors I wore...

§ansprix™;69371 said:
I regret not losing my virginity to my then boyfriend :wow:

I ended up losing it to my next dude who really didn't deserve it :noah:

But other than that.......we balled outta control that night and it was one of the best nights ever. :win:

1 ****, 2 ****
Red **** Green ****
:scusthov:

Daps
I didn't even bother throwing away money and wasting my time at prom, instead I decided to get a telly and fukk my gf at the time silly for the weekend... Did not regret that move at all.