Any programs available to create gifs during a stream?

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So this is kind of urgent. I write for a big sports website and I can't do my breakdown and write up of game film due to the league not making the game available this week. My only option is to stream the game (all 3.5 hours) and rip gifs at the points they happen. What free programs are available to do this? I usually downloaded the video on my phone and created the gifs from there, but cannot do that this time around. Any help would be appreciated.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So this is kind of urgent. I write for a big sports website and I can't do my breakdown and write up of game film due to the league not making the game available this week. My only option is to stream the game (all 3.5 hours) and rip gifs at the points they happen. What free programs are available to do this? I usually downloaded the video on my phone and created the gifs from there, but cannot do that this time around. Any help would be appreciated.

find a screen recorder and go from there:yeshrug:

Daps

Hey breh, what program do u use on your phone to download the vid and create gifs?