Any of you nikkas try Lean? How was it?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I was in McAllen in ‘04 going to UT-PanAm. I met up with another Brotha from El Paso. He was older than me and showed me the game.

We ended up starting a group together and did little shows in the Valley. Met up with Chingo Bling, Lil Flip, Keke, Will Lean and a few others.
:leon:
We had a connect who would get us two bottles a week. We tried selling Lil Flip a bottle for $200. He thought we were Feds and said no. A few days later, Will Lean hit us up looking for some keys.
:stopitslime:
We told him hell naw. Are you a @Feds
:umad:
Shout out to the Sprite remix.
ashe.gif

That’s when Chammilionaire’s Mixtape Messiah came out.

I haven’t sipped in 20 years.
:flabbynsick:

Flip don’t sip … nikka jus walk around with the cup exotic pop

We know this because the laws throw football number at cups bottles.. n they been doin that since 1999

nikka will say he’s allergic

He useta be around me lew hawk blyndcyde pluck and pic

We tried givin him a sealed 4 off gp

nikka made I-45 never seen him again

Will a legit sippa they called him the chemist nikka kno every soda juice wine cognac u can mix with it

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
I had a legit prescription one time while I was in college. I think I got my wisdom teeth out.

There was no method or science to my shyt but I mixed it with some sprite and fell asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night and waved my hand and it has a trail behind it on some Johnny cage shyt and I told myself it wasn’t for me. :yeshrug:
f55fe756-b114-48de-9472-a966fe49db73_text.gif

BlankBarrenKinglet-size_restricted.gif

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Classic song and album :wow:

I actually looked up the withdrawal effects of lean back in the days and I was :huhldup: no thank you don’t need to try it
Mannn say withdrawals a bytch old head told me bout the potassium

U get 2 shyts that will make u wanna quit the withdrawal shyt when u strainin for a lil m&m

Then when u get hit with that whipped drank kayro

The flood gates

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Flip don’t sip … nikka jus walk around with the cup exotic pop

We know this because the laws throw football number at cups bottles.. n they been doin that since 1999

nikka will say he’s allergic

He useta be around me lew hawk blyndcyde pluck and pic

We tried givin him a sealed 4 off gp

nikka made I-45 never seen him again

Will a legit sippa they called him the chemist nikka kno every soda juice wine cognac u can mix with it
I figured. He said he had a flight and didn’t want to be groggy.
:mjlol:
Chingo sips and was cool peoples.
:mjpls:
We were just foolin with Will Lean. How do you expect us to get a key out the valley with the check point outside Raymondville?
:what:
We used to get elbos for $100. As soon as you cross the check point and get into Corpus, bos go for $325.
:gladbron:
I was tempted to make a run to Corpus but never tried that trip. I’ve been “detained” too many times by CBP in the Valley for no reason other than being black.
:skip:

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I figured. He said he had a flight and didn’t want to be groggy.
:mjlol:
Chingo sips and was cool peoples.
:mjpls:
We were just foolin with Will Lean. How do you expect us to get a key out the valley with the check point outside Raymondville?
:what:
We used to get elbos for $100. As soon as you cross the check point and get into Corpus, bos go for $325.
:gladbron:
I was tempted to make a run to Corpus but never tried that trip. I’ve been “detained” too many times by CBP in the Valley for no reason other than being black.
:skip:
Yep

We useta take that trip to reynosa when u could get gallons take them back roads once 59 turns into 359

Daps
Never had lean but DID get prescribed codeine back in 2000. I had just finished 8th grade and it was the summer before 9th.

Had to get my appendix removed and they told me post-surgery to sit at home, play video games and relax. They gave me 15 pills and said to take one every 8 hrs as needed. No Delta 9 gummy, blunt/joint or any pharmaceutical drug ever came close to that shyt. Easily the most dangerous drug in terms of addictive properties. Most drugs either dull pain or make you "high." This shyt never made me feel "high"...or even buzzed. Just normal and pain free but somehow better than normal. Like being high without "being high." Never felt disjointed or dazed. Even at age 14, I knew to stay away from that shyt unless I absolutely needed it.