Any of you nikkas try Lean? How was it?

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
I used to regularly sip hi tech back around 2012-2014. Any time I'd be at a house/backyard party hi tech + Ginger Ale + Country time lemonade was my drink of choice. Very mellowing, made it super easy for me to be around strangers I'm vaguely familiar with and chop it up and then I could head home and go straight to sleep like a baby.

But that shyt is horrible for you and very easy to hooked to and that shyt is definitely a rich man's drug. Don't recommend

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own šŸŒ
iā€™ve done shrooms, lsd, molly/pills and even coke before but never lean :manny: shyt just always evaded me for some reason like never had any close peers that had it or plugged me in

though based on my reaction to Xanax i donā€™t think iā€™d fukk with it cause i donā€™t like downers or anything where the ā€œhighā€ is basically falling asleep randomly for long periods of time :scust:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah the shyt makes you sleepy and drowsy as fukk. Overrated. Donā€™t know how nikkas are on that shyt all day

All you need is a little weed and some good coke :manny:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Only ever tasted it, but not enough where it had any real effect. Iā€™m too much of an upbeat active person for anything that makes you sleepy and sluggish. Legit have seen homies sleep sitting down while we outside kicking it with girls. Knew immediately it wasnā€˜t the move.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Candy in a cup

Withdrawals stock up any fruit or vegetables filled with potassium

Or get some tussin

full

Mull

Pro
Daps
Was on it for a lil while back in the day. Slows everything down and makes you instantly sleepy

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
A few times pre fatherhood and my advice is leave it alone. I quit fukking with it before I got addicted, but recognized very quickly why many people do. I saw a couple of people get hooked on it. Itā€™s truly some dope fiend shyt and not a good look.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:to:
T'was way worse than the time I tried Thunderbird.
fukks your stomach up too.
I fukking detonated in a hotel bathroom off strength of one full 12 oz cup of that poison.​

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Candy in a cup

Withdrawals stock up any fruit or vegetables filled with potassium

Or get some tussin
I was in McAllen in ā€˜04 going to UT-PanAm. I met up with another Brotha from El Paso. He was older than me and showed me the game.

We ended up starting a group together and did little shows in the Valley. Met up with Chingo Bling, Lil Flip, Keke, Will Lean and a few others.
:leon:
We had a connect who would get us two bottles a week. We tried selling Lil Flip a bottle for $200. He thought we were Feds and said no. A few days later, Will Lean hit us up looking for some keys.
:stopitslime:
We told him hell naw. Are you a @Feds
:umad:
Shout out to the Sprite remix.
ashe.gif

Thatā€™s when Chammilionaireā€™s Mixtape Messiah came out.

I havenā€™t sipped in 20 years.
:flabbynsick: