Any of you nikkas try Lean? How was it?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
10y ago when I was depressed as hell I did... Was trash, just made me sleepy and break out in pimples smh

shyt was ass

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
A shroom experience is the last thing on my list. I’ve tried everything else I wanted to try and I’m :flabbynsick: now. My bday actually in 40 mins but I don’t have no idea of how to get em.
Grow em(cheaper and you can get as many as you want) or search the deep web like I did :ehh: Assistant manager at my old job(pet store) she said every time she said she only knew one person who didn't throw up on shrooms. Took a chocolate edible I got off the deep web(IDK how many in each maybe like 2 or 3 grams I believe 2 in each of the 4)at the movies and I threw up:russ: But nah never had it only have had the cough pills you can get in like the dollar storewith just straight DXM(Dextromethorphan) and that shyt had me gone bro. shyt kicked in the fast I ever seen a drug kicked in like I'm in the tub listening to music, it starts to kick in, then like 10-15 minutes later i'm on the floor tooted up
n7HTBd7.gif
listening to some gospel music for like an entire hour thinking WTF from now on i'm leaving this shyt alone and it's my first time :russ::wow: Didn't help like 2-3 hours later my best friend talking about he wanted to kill himself smh so I went through that and my Grandma on my dad's side being in the hospital(what's crazy is my mom's mom died like a month and a week or so before all that smh and my dad's mom died like less than 20 days after getting high as fukk smh but I give it up to God cause he makes no mistakes

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
never had real lean....got sick and prescribed liquid codeine tho.....

I did pour it a foam cup with ice, sprite, and even dropped a jolly rancher in it and drank the whole bottle. smoked some weed and slept for like 16 hours :mjlol:

honestly the "high" did nothing for me. downers not my thing. I just wanted to be as cool as I could be while I was sick :wow:

• Dap
Reactions: 2CT

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Not too sound like im preaching, do what you wanna if you wanna do it.

But, it is not good for your kidneys, and you will develop a nasty habit (withdrawals like a heroin addict). Plus, it is bad for your kidneys. And you get "lean gut".