Any of you nikkas try Lean? How was it?

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
I had a legit prescription one time while I was in college. I think I got my wisdom teeth out.

There was no method or science to my shyt but I mixed it with some sprite and fell asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night and waved my hand and it has a trail behind it on some Johnny cage shyt and I told myself it wasn’t for me. :yeshrug:

Nabs

Superstar
Daps
I had a legit prescription one time while I was in college. I think I got my wisdom teeth out.

There was no method or science to my shyt but I mixed it with some sprite and fell asleep. Woke up in the middle of the night and waved my hand and it has a trail behind it on some Johnny cage shyt and I told myself it wasn’t for me. :yeshrug:

0*IvT6S2VUVHzN7h2P

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’ve tried it a few times and once I slept for 16 hours and missed a class.

One time I just sat stuck on the couch for like 3-4 hours straight. My roommate left and went to study at the library and came back and I was still there 😂😂😂

Don’t recommend it now but it was fun as hell.

college days 😅

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Yep that's how acid and mushrooms are, fun times IMO.

Daps
I had a script for it, back when I was in HS. Felt good af. Had me nodding out and I had some of the best sleep ever.

• Wow
Reactions: 2CT