Any of you lames tryna play some Metal Gear Online 2?

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

7 gb download on pc for mgo2 and it has a preconfigured RPCS3 build in the .rar file

works on the ps3 version as well if you :flabbynsick: and dont play on pc

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Why they :trash: ? Got down on some knife only last night with some chill people
The game used to only have about 70-80 players during peak hours and mfs were still boosting levels and kicking low level players because they will lose their level if they dont get enough points each game. One time they kicked a fresh newbie. Didn't even get past the pre-game lobby... on a dead fukking game :mindblown:

The japanese used to allow all the red ping na/eu players to join their games after our peak hours and they still had the audacity to kick them out their own games. They just ended up password locking ALL their shyt

Admins can auto kick anyone without a vote, and there's this admin called Donald Trump that kicked people out whenever he wanted and Ghz didnt do shyt about it

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The game used to only have about 70-80 players during peak hours and mfs were still boosting levels and kicking low level players because they will lose their level if they dont get enough points each game. One time they kicked a fresh newbie. Didn't even get past the pre-game lobby... on a dead fukking game :mindblown:

The japanese used to allow all the red ping na/eu players to join their games after our peak hours and they still had the audacity to kick them out their own games. They just ended up password locking ALL their shyt

Admins can auto kick anyone without a vote, and there's this admin called Donald Trump that kicked people out whenever he wanted and Ghz didnt do shyt about it
Damn:scust: i knew that people got the game back up years ago but i sold my ps3 and didnt have a pc good enough to emulate at that time.

I was just tryna get some matches in with thecoli brehs but if they on that bullshyt then:camby:

SilverSamurai

All Star
Daps

I was about to see what's up with it but now I'm good :martin: