Any of you here Not a handyman and feel bad about it?

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Especially if most of the men in your family be carpenters and shyt? Makes you feel kind of weird. Apparently working with computers is a p*ssy Job.

I want to be more handy but the opportunity never arises.

Damn :to:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
not at all. unless im union contractor why would i go into a field that pays shyt? I tried it unless you union it's stupid for the low pay. You make it right or wrong the person who hires you can withhold payment , stiff you or have you repeat the job. I rather work a p*ssy job on a pc and get paid every WEEK unlike where i get paid only when there is work.:stopitslime:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i've just avoided opportunities to become one because i value my hands a lot. seems like when you work in that area, your hands get fukked up. i can't have that happening to my hands...

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
fukk that shyt. As long as there are Home Depots and Mexicans :win:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

1980sCokeFlow

Banned
Daps
I'm pretty handy and it's not hard to be these days with Youtube and stuff. I have walked myself through alot of shyt just having my laptop posted up rewinding parts I missed. I have saved alot of money doing simple task that some dude will charge you hundreds for.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
My dad never thought me shyt either. He was te ultimate handyman, thought he could put the lights back on after Katrina and everything. But the dumbass only wanted to shyt talk me so I was like fukk it I'll be a rich guy instead.