Any of you guys smoked crack before?

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's not a problem within the white community. The problem within the white community would be drinking alcohol too often. Only a seldom amount of whites do what you suspected them of. I can tell you grew up poor, because you attach attributes of the poor to everyone within the same visual mold. Too bad you're wrong.
That's not true, heroin and opiates in pill form is in epidemic in the white community. I thought everyone knew this. Even my Aunt knows this, and she is in her 60's. She told me how she caught them trading pills on her job.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's because the chemicals attach to the mighty amount of melanin in blacks and destroy from the inside out.
I showed you how you was wrong, and you still believe that bullshyt?

Have you ever thought the whites who do it, have a better chance at getting help, then living a normal life while blacks go through more shyt so they don't get a chance to "look" better?. Really that pertains to men because, I seen a shytload of women who were ex users who look nothing like crackheads because they can put on a wig or get their hair done, wear makeup, and some nice clothes, and you will never know. Men have to work harder then that. I seen whites who are in a fukked up situation as blacks, and you COULD tell they were ex users. Anybody who's been to philly or baltimore can tell you this. You also have to take into account white people tend to get more pure drugs so they have less chance of adding more pollutants to their body. Blacks tend to get lower quality product and, this can worsen your health.

You believe shyt without even thinking about the whole picture or is it because you want to think a certain way to help fulfill your bullshyt prejudices. I don't care what race you are.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
It's not a problem within the white community. The problem within the white community would be drinking alcohol too often. Only a seldom amount of whites do what you suspected them of. I can tell you grew up poor, because you attach attributes of the poor to everyone within the same visual mold. Too bad you're wrong.
Bulllllshyt:childplease:
I live in an area that's mostly white...and I can tell you first hand dope addiction's like a fukking epidemic up here...

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I showed you how you was wrong, and you still believe that bullshyt?

Have you ever thought the whites who do it, have a better chance at getting help, then living a normal life while blacks go through more shyt so they don't get a chance to "look" better?. Really that pertains to men because, I seen a shytload of women who were ex users who look nothing like crackheads because they can put on a wig or get their hair done, wear makeup, and some nice clothes, and you will never know. Men have to work harder then that. I seen whites who are in a fukked up situation as blacks, and you COULD tell they were ex users. Anybody who's been to philly or baltimore can tell you this. You also have to take into account white people tend to get more pure drugs so they have less chance of adding more pollutants to their body. Blacks tend to get lower quality product and, this can worsen your health.

You believe shyt without even thinking about the whole picture or is it because you want to think a certain way to help fulfill your bullshyt prejudices. I don't care what race you are.

Haha this is @biscuitsnbangers alt account or vice versa? :leon:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Never smoked crack. Tried cocaine like 2 or 3 times...overrated in my experience.

I'll take a prescription painkiller over it any day of the week.Even methadone is a better experience for me.

To be fair, I was getting this shyt from these cacs in college, lord knows how much they cut that shyt. I'd be willing to try it again, some good stuff, but if it's still not hitting the spot than I likely wouldn't care to try it ever again.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
You misunderstood what I was saying. Cocaine out of most recreational drugs has the greatest potential for addiction. People can drink moderately for years and not become alcoholics. Cocaine is a different beast. Have you ever heard of a "moderate" cocaine user who has used the drug for years without spiraling into addiction?

:ufdup: I used cocaine but it never was a particularly good drug for me...from like 18-23 I used to do it but never bought it one time...my one homie used to buy it a few nights a month cause he kinda liked it (he never turned out an addict either, just liked to do it sometimes) and i used to just sniff it whenever he bought it :yeshrug:

Its not even particularly a good drug to do by itself...the times I snorted without drinking it did nothing for me...it was just a compliment to a day or two drinking binge for us. I don't get people getting addicted to coke :wtf:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ufdup: I used cocaine but it never was a particularly good drug for me...from like 18-23 I used to do it but never bought it one time...my one homie used to buy it a few nights a month cause he kinda liked it (he never turned out an addict either, just liked to do it sometimes) and i used to just sniff it whenever he bought it :yeshrug:

Its not even particularly a good drug to do by itself...the times I snorted without drinking it did nothing for me...it was just a compliment to a day or two drinking binge for us. I don't get people getting addicted to coke :wtf:
It might have not been fishscale. I think that may play a part in why some get addicted, and others don't. Also, doing it once in a while probably won't get you addicted but the more you do it in a row, the higher the chance you get addicted since it will constantly be draining your neurotransmitters. Then they will feel they need it just to function. This happens to anything that is powerful and, is always used. The less powerful the longer you need to get addicted to it.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I have never smoked "Crack Cocaine"

However, on my 21st birthday I ended up freebasing pure cocaine off of tinfoil (RIP Richard Pryor) after downing a $248 bottle of champaign and taking two large lines that were shaped like "21" that my crony formed for me. I made the deans list every quarter that year so I felt like celebrating :manny:

Freebasing coke is basically the more expensive/wasteful way of smoking "crack"...

All I know is I felt like I was floating for the rest of the night, I got my balls licked on and didn't even feel it :dead:

Woke up the next day to french toast and jittery gums :weirdo:

Haven't touched any sort of hard drugs in 3 and a half years... College was fun as fukk though :wow:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have never smoked "Crack Cocaine"

However, on my 21st birthday I ended up freebasing pure cocaine off of tinfoil (RIP Richard Pryor) after downing a $248 bottle of champaign and taking two large lines that were shaped like "21" that my crony formed for me. I made the deans list every quarter that year so I felt like celebrating :manny:

Freebasing coke is basically the more expensive/wasteful way of smoking "crack"...

All I know is I felt like I was floating for the rest of the night, I got my balls licked on and didn't even feel it :dead:

Woke up the next day to french toast and jittery gums :weirdo:

Haven't touched any sort of hard drugs in 3 and a half years... College was fun as fukk though :wow:
You mean you was just smoking coke. Freebasing is what crack is imitating. Only rich people or people who knew how to make freebase could smoke it. Crack is a cheap form of freebase, that's why it got so popular. That's why whitney houston, and Rick James got offended when they were asked if they smoked crack. That's like asking snoop if he smokes reggie. It's a low quality product compared to freebase. Crack is full of adulterants, freebase is pure cocaine that isn't attached to a salt like powdered cocaine. Smoking cocaine is a waste of money, even though them cats in miami LOVE smoking dirty. I don't know why would anyone fukk with coke after seeing what it can do when you get some good stuff. You might win but, you might not. I don't want that fight.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You mean you was just smoking coke. Freebasing is what crack is imitating. Only rich people or people who knew how to make freebase could smoke it. Crack is a cheap form of freebase, that's why it got so popular. That's why whitney houston, and Rick James got offended when they were asked if they smoked crack. That's like asking snoop if he smokes reggie. It's a low quality product compared to freebase. Crack is full of adulterants, freebase is pure cocaine that isn't attached to a salt like powdered cocaine. Smoking cocaine is a waste of money, even though them cats in miami LOVE smoking dirty. I don't know why would anyone fukk with coke after seeing what it can do when you get some good stuff. You might win but, you might not. I don't want that fight.
You just quoted me and reiterated what I already said in my post :laugh:

"Freebasing coke is basically the more expensive/wasteful way of smoking "crack"...

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just quoted me and reiterated what I already said in my post :laugh:

"Freebasing coke is basically the more expensive/wasteful way of smoking "crack"...
No, freebasing coke is NOT the wasteful way of smoking "crack". Freebase is the ULTIMATE cocaine high, it is far from wasteful. You are right in a way but, you're using the wrong terms. Just say you was smoking coke because if you told someone you was freebasing they will look at you different. Not saying smoking coke is better but, freebasing is basically calling yourself a "crackhead" or as they used to say a "basehead".
BTW, don't do that again because, you might find someone who has pure cocaine made to smoke and you have a HIGH chance of being addicted to it. Say NO next time.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Did fish everyday for three years, 17-20, nose bled throughout high school, had a towel in my room that was covered in blood stains, like I spilled chocolate milk all over it. For three years I did about an average of 2 grams or so a day, three at the most, 1 at the minimum. I would get out of school, so drained and miserable, constant nose maintenance, nasal sprays ,decongestants, boxes of kleenex, valium to help me sleep, bottles of alcohol stashed in my room. I remember walking into gym class on the odd day I actually dressed out, and we'd have to run a lap, and I'd be sweating and nervously checking my heart, feeling like I was going to pass out...I have a lot of memories, and I went through shyt most people won't really experience, when I tell most people that, they look at me like I'm fukking insane, I kinda stole my childhood from myself, and I'll never get back what I missed out on or the consequences of that..never touched the hard though...some lines you don't cross if you want to come back.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Did fish everyday for three years, 17-20, nose bled throughout high school, had a towel in my room that was covered in blood stains, like I spilled chocolate milk all over it. For three years I did about an average of 2 grams or so a day, three at the most, 1 at the minimum. I would get out of school, so drained and miserable, constant nose maintenance, nasal sprays ,decongestants, boxes of kleenex, valium to help me sleep, bottles of alcohol stashed in my room. I remember walking into gym class on the odd day I actually dressed out, and we'd have to run a lap, and I'd be sweating and nervously checking my heart, feeling like I was going to pass out...I have a lot of memories, and I went through shyt most people won't really experience, when I tell most people that, they look at me like I'm fukking insane, I kinda stole my childhood from myself, and I'll never get back what I missed out on or the consequences of that..never touched the hard though...some lines you don't cross if you want to come back.

how does a kid in high school maintain (financially) a habit that large? and were your parents aware of what was going on?

that's insane though, i dabbled in a lot of stuff (never crack) when i was younger, but i never woke up the next day after a night of partying wanting to feel like that again.any time soon. it always took me some time for my system to reset before i could get back into party mode.