Any of you guys smoked crack before?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Did @observe post here yet?

Naw..never smoked crack, although I thought I did..me and my Asian boy were in SF trying to cop coke..we got something from some dope feen..then we drove to the Berkeley marina and tried to break it down and shyt was hard as fukk..we thought this nikka must of gave us crack..so we spent 45 minutes trying to smoke that shyt and the shyt would never burn..we thought maybe we needed a crack pipe to smoke it..but still..it should of burned when we rolled it in a cig..then a year later I realized that we had gotten some fake shyt and not crack..

So no..I've never smoked crack

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
Crack has an annoying smell to it and I would never ever fukk with it. My ex friend is a full on crack head at 26 years old and had been since he was 16. Dude used to pull all the hoes in middle school and last year I seen this fool ass nicca geeked out of his mind doing the tango with himself and moon walking up the street while listening to a fukkin portable CD player.

He started because he was hanging with some old nicca smoking weed. The old dude is clean and is a airplane mechanic now but he was always a functional crack head.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Crack has an annoying smell to it and I would never ever fukk with it. My ex friend is a full on crack head at 26 years old and had been since he was 16. Dude used to pull all the hoes in middle school and last year I seen this fool ass nicca geeked out of his mind doing the tango with himself and moon walking up the street while listening to a fukkin portable CD player.

He started because he was hanging with some old nicca smoking weed. The old dude is clean and is a airplane mechanic now but he was always a functional crack head.

I seen this fool ass nicca geeked out of his mind doing the tango with himself and moon walking up the street while listening to a fukkin portable CD player.

:wow:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
@lolwutdawg Come in here and share your story breh
Well, it was back when I was 19.....I snuck into the back patio of a bar in town and kicked it for a minute, then went home with this chick and she had a lil after party and whatnot with a few ppl... So we're all listening to music vibin and shyt, and she hands me a stem and I was fukking trashed and wanted to see what the big deal was bout this shyt, so I hit it, and it felt to me like a lil rush of what ex felt like but for like probably half a minute. I was like :wtf: this is what ruins lives?!? shyt was whack as fukk and the high wasn't even that great. I've never touched that shyt again though:whoa:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i heard when it first came out lots of ppl tried it atleast once....but that was before the stigma was attached to it

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Well, it was back when I was 19.....I snuck into the back patio of a bar in town and kicked it for a minute, then went home with this chick and she had a lil after party and whatnot with a few ppl... So we're all listening to music vibin and shyt, and she hands me a stem and I was fukking trashed and wanted to see what the big deal was bout this shyt, so I hit it, and it felt to me like a lil rush of what ex felt like but for like probably half a minute. I was like :wtf: this is what ruins lives?!? shyt was whack as fukk and the high wasn't even that great. I've never touched that shyt again though:whoa:

:krs:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

:laff: @ that visual :russ: