Any of you guys smoked crack before?

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
What's coke like breh? :patrice:

I'm asking cuz I have a friend who does coke but I never ask him about it. But he's normal... you would never know... has a decent 9-5 in Engineering, own crib, wife, car, works out & shows no signs of any kind of addiction...
I hate describing it, but Coke's like a rush. It's a roller coaster of emotion. I can get happy and overly excited about the most ridiculous things. I find myself nodding to music without even realizing it and shyt. Sex is amazing coked out. You'll be hard as fukk and it feels like you last forever. But that emotional roller coaster can work against you too. I almost got caught by the police and my paranoia was intensified too. The minute they left I went right back to having that joyful bliss. I like being active on coke, whereas when I smoke weed I just wanna watch tv.

And as far as your buddy goes that just proves the point I'm making. If you so do it in moderation (which is possible despite what people think) You will be fine.

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
Question.. is heroine and pills huge in the black community like it is in the white community? that shyt is a HUGE problem.. every person I used to hang out with are now all criminal junkies.

Heroine isn't but pillz has been huge for some time now. Molly is catching up with it tho.