Any of you guys smoked crack before?

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
Noo crack is wack drug it's just a addicting .., u can't tell from crackheads ???... Them fiends take a hit n it's a 2 minute high .., they fienin for more after the 2 minute high ...

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
i dont care about any drug but weed

i used to be all into other shyt, dxm, shrooms, lsd, almost tried coke, even some research chemicals

i came to realize that drugs are cool but theyre nothing thats worth getting rly into, now ill do one of them if offered but i dont rly get hype over trying new drugs, my experimental days are nearing their end

right when i get to college too :sadbron:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
Forward by the Oceanographer Jacques Cousteau? :wtf: That NOVA ass frenchie, what does he know about the Colombian snow?

I didn't get much from the forward, but Dr Nahas' research is pretty spot on :ld:

Maybe you should read the information in the book instead of making a snap judgement based on a forward, which says more about Cousteaus relationship with the author more than the actual content :ld:

Last edited:

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
u sound like u dunno wut ur talkin bout. U reciting a PSA from home room son? Who calls it crack cocaine lmao

Ive cooked crack n chopped it, but never tried it cuz u see the people that do it.

Ive met lots of people who keep sniff recreational. There's a big difference.

You misunderstood what I was saying. Cocaine out of most recreational drugs has the greatest potential for addiction. People can drink moderately for years and not become alcoholics. Cocaine is a different beast. Have you ever heard of a "moderate" cocaine user who has used the drug for years without spiraling into addiction?

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you

It's not a problem within the white community. The problem within the white community would be drinking alcohol too often. Only a seldom amount of whites do what you suspected them of. I can tell you grew up poor, because you attach attributes of the poor to everyone within the same visual mold. Too bad you're wrong.

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
I don't see how anyone can even reach the point of wanting to do crack. I've done coke and still do from time to time but I've never had a desire to do heroin, meth, or anything that's super addictive.

What's coke like breh? :patrice:

I'm asking cuz I have a friend who does coke but I never ask him about it. But he's normal... you would never know... has a decent 9-5 in Engineering, own crib, wife, car, works out & shows no signs of any kind of addiction...

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I didn't get much from the forward, but Dr Nahas' research is pretty spot on :ld:

Maybe you should read the information in the book instead of making a snap judgement based on a forward, which says more about Cousteaus relationship with the author more than the actual content :ld:

I just thought it was weird the fish dude was involved in this:ehh:

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
You misunderstood what I was saying. Cocaine out of most recreational drugs has the greatest potential for addiction. People can drink moderately for years and not become alcoholics. Cocaine is a different beast. Have you ever heard of a "moderate" cocaine user who has used the drug for years without spiraling into addiction?

You're talking out ur ass about things u read in a book, not wuts poppin in reality

I know alot of "moderate cocaine users" aka they will do it a couple times a year. Damn near everybody I know has tried it and don't do it on a regular basis

It's not a big deal unless ur smoking crack. People don't fiend over sniffles.

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
It's not a problem within the white community. The problem within the white community would be drinking alcohol too often. Only a seldom amount of whites do what you suspected them of. I can tell you grew up poor, because you attach attributes of the poor to everyone within the same visual mold. Too bad you're wrong.

I didn't grow up poor. And like I corrected myself, WHERE I LIVE it is a problem. If you even bothered to read the links I posted you'd know that opiate usage here is actually mostly by suburban white kids.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
I didn't grow up poor. And like I corrected myself, WHERE I LIVE it is a problem. If you even bothered to read the links I posted you'd know that opiate usage here is actually mostly by suburban whites.

You said it was a problem amongst the white community in your last response though. "And it's not just low class whites."

Speak for your own area. Don't couple your little spot on the map with the majority :russ: