Daps
Hell yeah nikka I be running through my streets like

blackmanrj11.gif

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'll never understand why people ask drug users what it "feels like" to be on a certain drug. There's no explanation that really describes it. Just do it.

Telling you what it feels like or wither to do it or not to do it is only going to build your curiosity.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I'll never understand why people ask drug users what it "feels like" to be on a certain drug. There's no explanation that really describes it. Just do it.

Telling you what it feels like or wither to do it or not to do it is only going to build your curiosity.

i can ask a man what does it feel like to have aids and they can explain it to me, ya feel me

Gang$tarr

sohh coli since 2001
Daps
Believe it or not in experiments with cocaine on lab animals has proven cocaine is several times more addictive than even most other classes of hard drugs. Smoked or snorted most recreational users who try to control their usage often lapse into full blown addiction.

But to the OP I once got a contact high from crack cocaine. shyt felt weird I was buzzin for a good 30 minutes

u sound like u dunno wut ur talkin bout. U reciting a PSA from home room son? Who calls it crack cocaine lmao

Ive cooked crack n chopped it, but never tried it cuz u see the people that do it.

Ive met lots of people who keep sniff recreational. There's a big difference.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Dont ever try crack especially if you're black.

Ive seen white crackheads who turn perfectly normal after quitting but black crackheads seem to be fukked up for life. Word to DMX.

Never tried it and never will but I have done enough yay in my younger days. Cant do that shyt anymore either.

That's because the chemicals attach to the mighty amount of melanin in blacks and destroy from the inside out.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Question.. is heroine and pills huge in the black community like it is in the white community? that shyt is a HUGE problem.. every person I used to hang out with are now all criminal junkies.

Stop stereotyping, like you said so in a post previous today. Those are not problems in the white community because a few low class whites do it :snoop:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Stop stereotyping, like you said so in a post previous today. Those are not problems in the white community because a few low class whites do it :snoop:

Okay, I should have reworded what I said, where I live.. it's a problem amongst the white community and it's not just low class whites.

http://www.eagletribune.com/local/x2040134440/Heroin-users-among-us-Drug-is-becoming-more-up

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2010/04/heroin_in_western_massachusett.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/algernon-austin/white-privilege-and-illic_b_804130.html

Last edited: