Any of you guys smoked crack before?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
i think more with the older heads than the young ones.

word. yeah, the younger kids here fukk with that shyt here mad hard..when I was forced to go to some drug program for probation there was this 15 year old chick addicted to dope. she collapsed several veins from shootin up. had me like :merchant:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
word. yeah, the younger kids here fukk with that shyt here mad hard..when I was forced to go to some drug program for probation there was this 15 year old chick addicted to dope. she collapsed several veins from shootin up. had me like :merchant:

:damn:

on a more simpified note. you were on probation? :wub:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
whats the yayo like whilst clubbing? :patrice:

I perfer alcohol but once i was taking pics at this club and my boy who is a dealer offered me some free drugs. We had straws and i ended up snorting a whole half g by accident lol. I remember not taking many pics after taht and being outside on the phone with my gf for like 2 hours lol.

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I don't see how anyone can even reach the point of wanting to do crack. I've done coke and still do from time to time but I've never had a desire to do heroin, meth, or anything that's super addictive.

Believe it or not in experiments with cocaine on lab animals has proven cocaine is several times more addictive than even most other classes of hard drugs. Smoked or snorted \ most recreational users who try to control their usage often lapse into full blown addiction.

But to the OP I once got a contact high from crack cocaine. shyt felt weird I was buzzin for a good 30 minutes

Last edited:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Believe it or not in experiments with cocaine on lab animals has proven cocaine is several times more addictive than even most other classes of hard drugs. Smoked or snorted most people most recreational users who try to control their usage often lapse into full blown addiction.

But to the OP I once got a contact high from crack cocaine. shyt felt weird I was buzzin for a good 30 minutes
Well I'm not a lab animal so I'll go by my experience over research. And given the fact that the bolded part makes no sense, I think I'm better off.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I perfer alcohol but once i was taking pics at this club and my boy who is a dealer offered me some free drugs. We had straws and i ended up snorting a whole half g by accident lol. I remember not taking many pics after taht and being outside on the phone with my gf for like 2 hours lol.

damn, no lie man i only want to try coke to experiment a little you, like if i feel a change and what it will be like for me but im i dunno man i dont know if i can do it :sadcam: