Any of you ever thought about a Poosy Time-Share set-up?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meaning, instead of spending your money on a basic studio apt., you and like 3 of your boys, or like minded individuals, each spend less and get a banging place. And work it out to you each getting the place like on specific days or weeks, or days/nights (like you'd have your home somewhere, but you'd also be part of the timeshare). Any of y'all thought about it? What stopped you?

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I donot like to share pussie

You wouldn't be sharing the p*ssy, you'd be sharing the apartment/house.

And you know what? I never thought about it but this might not be a bad idea, but it'd be pointless for a single cat. But if you and your friends had wives or serious girlfriends but were all cheating on them, you could use that spot.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Ive heard of something like this before. It worked for a while until one dude got caught and kicked out by his girl and ended up living there and cramping other nikkas days.

My homeboy used to have a 3 bedroom house and he only need 2 so he would rent the 3rd room to cats who lived where they couldnt bring chicks home for like $50 dollars a night. He had two cats I know in a bidding war one night trying to rent the room dudes was up to $120 :dead:

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ive heard of something like this before. It worked for a while until one dude got caught and kicked out by his girl and ended up living there and cramping other nikkas days.

My homeboy used to have a 3 bedroom house and he only need 2 so he would rent the 3rd room to cats who lived where they couldnt bring chicks home for like $50 dollars a night. He had two cats I know in a bidding war one night trying to rent the room dudes was up to $120 :dead:

:dead:

Beedad

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey, Trapped in the 90's
The Dallas Cowboys had this type of set up back in the 90's. They called it the White House or some crafty isht like that. They all pitched in and bought a house and would have parties, bring their whores through and get high there. It's a cool idea until someone gets caught or something, then it all falls apart.

Me and my people thought about it, but it never panned out. Plus I could see jokers fronting on the little isht not to mention the utilities and cable bills.

I do my dirt all by my lonely.

LimitedEdition

Misanthropy Personified
Daps
Reppin
In the south!
My brother had an apartment like this. The punk ass landlord found out and said it violated the sublease clause in the lease. Im mad because I had Monday privileges. :-/ It was quite lush.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got a serious wifey so finding something like this would be great. I'd need to find 2-3 "No fukks given" type dudes, and folks that had no guilt. Otherwise, they may eventually catch feelings for a new girl, and eventually during a vulnerable moment, spill the beans on the whole thing.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dallas Cowboys had this type of set up back in the 90's. They called it the White House or some crafty isht like that. They all pitched in and bought a house and would have parties, bring their whores through and get high there. It's a cool idea until someone gets caught or something, then it all falls apart.

Me and my people thought about it, but it never panned out. Plus I could see jokers fronting on the little isht not to mention the utilities and cable bills.

I do my dirt all by my lonely.

The more people know, the easier it is for everyone to spill the beans.

Everything is a good idea on paper, till boom :to::to:

Last edited by a moderator:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You wouldn't be sharing the p*ssy, you'd be sharing the apartment/house.

And you know what? I never thought about it but this might not be a bad idea, but it'd be pointless for a single cat. But if you and your friends had wives or serious girlfriends but were all cheating on them, you could use that spot.

I could see where problems would come up. I mean if its three of ya'll sharing the spot for the purposes of fukking, who's gonna be in charge of cleaning it up, or changing the bed linens and what not? I mean are ya'll gonna wanna go and fukk in the same bed your boy desecrated last week with a jumpoff?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

:mindblown:

I know out here, some hotels, especially by the expressway or truck stops would allow you to rent rooms for like 4 hours to fukk in. that shyt was only like $40 back then I remember. pretty good deal. back in my day, I fukked hoes in a hotel probably less than 10 times EVER. I was always trying to fukk somewhere free, like they crib, my parents crib or in the whip.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
:mindblown:

I know out here, some hotels, especially by the expressway or truck stops would allow you to rent rooms for like 4 hours to fukk in. that shyt was only like $40 back then I remember. pretty good deal. back in my day, I fukked hoes in a hotel probably less than 10 times EVER. I was always trying to fukk somewhere free, like they crib, my parents crib or in the whip.

yeah but what sounds better to a chick you just met in a club/bar though?

"You wanna go get a room at the Snooty Fox for 4 hours?" :steviej:

vs

"Would you like to come to "My house" for a drink or two?" :jawalrus: