Any of you ever give nicknames to some of the randoms you regularly pass by?

concise

Veteran
Daps
Those faces that you pass by often enough that no longer seem random and maybe the most you do is nod or do the routine "hey ... good morning .... what's good ... fine, fine .... aight" ...

Those 3 or 4 people that take the same bus as you in the morning, every morning, and when you don't see them, you know something is off.

That old guy or old woman who is always sweeping the front yard when you reach a certain corner along your regular route.

The driver in that red car you're always racing with early in the morning when you encounter him on your pre-dawn drive, until you reach your exit.

Anybody else assign names to these people?

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
lol me and my nikkas always give names to people we don't know in school.
Like nikka with the perm and the taper, bytch with the fat ass and the boots, and we called this 1 dude Adam even tho we found out later his name was really Keith.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
My current one is a student worker at my job. I label her "Karen O" because of her resemblance to the singer, just a tad thicker.

:manny:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
only one person i could think of and it this older dude everyone refers to as Michael jackson. the thing about it is he is mentally off but he really thinks he is Michael Jackson. Son will get in the middle of the street and moonwalk and do the thriller dance

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
When I'm playing ball I do. The other day when I was playing there was a dude on my squad that shot the ball like Carlos boozer, so he got nick named Boozer the rest of the day.he was fouling the mess out of people