Any of you brehs still have your PSP?

darryl

Superstar
Daps
Here's some crazy shyt, I never had one:francis:. I had all the other shyt tho. 360, ps3, Xbox, ps2, but for some reason i never had the PSP. I remember when that shyt was popping to, circa 2007-2008, seem like everybody in middle school had one. Literally. The shyt was ahead of its time too imo.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Took great care of my psp. Then had it in the garage tryna steal neighbors wifi, shyt slid off ain't the his of the car and wifi broke. :mjcry: like a week later I'm playing gta lcs and the shyt freezes. I take the game out and put it back in, the shyt ain't read discs no more. :mjcry: after that shyt was strictly an mp3 player for a while, then the emulators dropped.

shyt was cool, then the custom firmware dropped where you could play games, but you need a disc in the umd. :mjcry: just played Sega and shyt, there was some bootleg smash bros game where they took 3f sprites from like every character, Sonic, Mario, trunks from legacy of goku, Michael Jackson. Rocked with that until that update where you ain't need discs. :blessed: was running through all the ps1 games and psp games. Pspiso.com wasthe goat. :wow:

my shyt started falling apart towards the end though. Would only turn on with AC, but now I'm thinking it was just the bootleg ass battery i bought off ebay. It broke when i was using it to prop open a window in 2012. :snoop: we had a good run though.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
bought my step son an og psp tryna put him up on game.:francis: told em "you wanna be able to play games like fortnite:mjlol:, you gonna have to get use to playing games that required skill, patience, and concentration:ufdup:. needless to say, he wont be gettin shyt from me ever again:scust:

clyma est mort

R.I.P. Eazy-E
Daps
Reppin
Nor Cal
Still own a white PSP Go, used to have the original 2005 model. Great shyt - it was an incredible media player for its day (it beat the iPod Video to market by 6 months or so.)

jailbreaking and running games off the memory stick was :myman: