Any of you brehs smoke before you study?

LesterDiamond

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Daps
Reppin
AZ
I did sometimes but my thoughts would drift off and I'd get off task over the most asinine shyt, big or small...My thoughts would branch off and I would be sitting there not doing shyt for like 20min:laugh:...So later I started making it my reward for getting studying done or finishing a paper.

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I did sometimes but my thoughts would drift off and I'd get off task over the most asinine shyt, big or small...My thoughts would branch off and I would be sitting there not doing shyt for like 20min:laugh:...So later I started making it my reward for getting studying done or finishing a paper.

:laugh: i do the same shyt when i have to write a paper. sometimes the allure of that reward actually helps

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I do this too. I only smoke after I get everything done, sort of rewarding myself

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i wish i did when i was in school, i might have been better than i was. i do it sometimes before i practice and it makes me go for shyt i wouldn't normally do, like my tenacity is extremely strong...