Any of you brehs "rape" your SO in your sleep sometimes?

beezy

Old Member
Daps
Reppin
guala guala island
Not even kidding. I don't mean really rape, (my girl and I say that jokingly) but I mean in the middle of the night, you're just in the middle of having sex but you don't even remember how you got there? :leostare: sometimes I don't even remember til my girl brings it up the next day like "do you remember raping me last night? :usure:" I know I just be sleeping, then outta nowhere ill grab her and start touchin her all over and sh!t.. There's was a time when I kept doin this every night.. Sometimes, when i go to sleep after sex, ill wake up a little later disoriented thinking we DIDN'T have sex and I go for it :why:

Tell me I'm not the only one.. :yeshrug:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
stevieray.gif

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i kno what u mean just readin it is weird with the words ur using lol but yah i remem wakin up with her hand on my shyt and im how fukin long as her hand been there said fuk it and acceptted the challenge one time i caught her wit no underwear and i sworreee she went to bed wit dem shyts on she just preppin thst shut
the funniest shyt is when either one of u ..mostly its her wants the peen and all u gotta do is make thr slightest touch on her and under 4 seconds shes naked and ready like what took u so long :shaq:

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Did it last nite. When I slept over her house the first time(before we started fukking) I was so scared to go to sleep since I used to sleep rape my ex, didn't want to get hit with a charge :sadcam:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Not sex, but my pops used to choke my mother in his sleep when he came back from Kuwait. Said they gave him some sort of shot that made him feel like he was burning from the inside out and apparently a lot of dudes started having mental problems possibly off it

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
It happens to me sometimes
Usually if we ain't fukk in a couple of days
She knows I have no control over what I'm doing
And now she doesn't like me to not sleep at home

Human Torch

Byrd Gang 🦅
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly born. PG raised
Never had sex but the other night for the first time i started randomly playin wit my girl p*ssy. It was weird cuz I thought I was dreaming. But she texted me the next day when I was at work like "Do you know you were fondling me last night.....perv"

Im sitting there like...

:obama: "yup"

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
A few weeks ago I boned this chick for the first time on the late night tip. I guess after we fell asleep we ended up spooning. Next morning, in that half sleep stage, I was slowly thrusting my morning wood in her ass crack and then shorty goes, just stick it in already !

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
i've never experienced it from a s/o but i had my homegirl decide to take it one night. I was crashing in her dorm room where she was an RA. It was during UCONN Spring Weekend and me and my nikkas were too fukked up to drive back to my campus and there were checkpoints all over the place. So we all hit up females that we knew to stay with. That was plan b. Anyways I'm done and all I wanted to do is pass out by this time. She was getting herself worked up talking about 3somes and shyt but I wasn't trying to hear nothing at that point. So I passed out on her. I come to feeling this wetness on my dikk. It had me like :huh: then :leon: then :ahh:. Opened my eyes to see my homegirl squatting over on me riding the tip talmbout "Hi!" and smiling. Apparently in the middle of the night I was super hard and kept poking her ass with it over and over. She couldn't take it anymore so she got out of bed. She got a condom from her bin, used my feet to roll me over, pulled my boxers down, put the rubber on, and got on top to do her thing. shyt was :win: brehs. I was just glad she was thoughtful to put a rubber on me

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Not even kidding. I don't mean really rape, (my girl and I say that jokingly) but I mean in the middle of the night, you're just in the middle of having sex but you don't even remember how you got there? :leostare: sometimes I don't even remember til my girl brings it up the next day like "do you remember raping me last night? :usure:" I know I just be sleeping, then outta nowhere ill grab her and start touchin her all over and sh!t.. There's was a time when I kept doin this every night.. Sometimes, when i go to sleep after sex, ill wake up a little later disoriented thinking we DIDN'T have sex and I go for it :why:

Tell me I'm not the only one.. :yeshrug:

the opposite happens too me :manny: