44zGRYB.jpg

fEHYMKd.jpg
Ffv4PX5.png

ld04bWK.png

:shaq:

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
Yes and the anime is like a Coli animal fukkery thread come to life. :mjlol::ohlawd:
This is the best anime of the season. The fights are dope, the music is good. The Fan service is on point. Only the most sophisticated of anime connoisseurs can appreciate the pure Decadence of this show.:ohlawd:

Can we get a Season 2 please? :mjgrin:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
This is the best anime of the season. The fights are dope, the music is good. The Fan service is on point. Only the most sophisticated of anime connoisseurs can appreciate the pure Decadence of this show.:ohlawd:

Can we get a Season 2 please? :mjgrin:

aint the finale next week too, I'd definitely be up for a season 2 tho. Start adding sharks and sea creatures. :mjgrin:

I can't say its the best anime of the season, but it's definitely top 5. Everything like you said is on point. It lowkey filled the void Terra Forrmars left. :mjcry:

That anime where they using the stone to freeze time and shyt and battle dust creatures has been the best anime of the season imo. I think its called Kokako or some shyt like that. :blessed:

Catch these Hands

The Fade Giver
Daps
aint the finale next week too, I'd definitely be up for a season 2 tho. Start adding sharks and sea creatures. :mjgrin:

I can't say its the best anime of the season, but it's definitely top 5. Everything like you said is on point. It lowkey filled the void Terra Forrmars left. :mjcry:

That anime where they using the stone to freeze time and shyt and battle dust creatures has been the best anime of the season imo. I think its called Kokako or some shyt like that. :blessed:
Terraformars :banderas: The manga is dope AF. They completely fukked up Terraformars Revenge though. Kokokku? Oh that caught my attention cause the nicca doing the designs was the dude who worked on Kite. It didn't really interest me enough to give it a watch though. I'm just waiting for My Hero season 3 and Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory.:lawd:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Terraformars :banderas: The manga is dope AF. They completely fukked up Terraformars Revenge though. Kokokku? Oh that caught my attention cause the nicca doing the designs was the dude who worked on Kite. It didn't really interest me enough to give it a watch though. I'm just waiting for My Hero season 3 and Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory.:lawd:

Yup definitely waiting for My Hero Academia season 3.

Kokokku is definitely worth a watch. Show starts out fast and keeps the momentum going.