Any of y'all use rapgenius.com?

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
I like to check to see what lyrics mean but sometimes the overly-nerdy explanations leave me like.. :wow::dead::russ::krs:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Yeah I use it but most of the explainations are for newer songs.
A lot of old school goes without explaining or sometimes they're just wrong.

I tried to find out what Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildings meant but no dice.

Daps to anyone that knows.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
They're good for certain songs but it's pretty white washed. They get a lot of street slang wrong, I still like to look through it especially if I really like a song to see if I missed some sort of double entandre. Plus they have Nas, Ab Soul and some others doing official explanations.

Daps
They're good for certain songs but it's pretty white washed. They get a lot of street slang wrong, I still like to look through it especially if I really like a song to see if I missed some sort of double entandre. Plus they have Nas, Ab Soul and some others doing official explanations.

I thought that anyone could edit the explanations? If they're wrong, you might as well correct them.

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
You need an account, plus I don't give a shyt that much. I edited a few Sean Price once a while back but I forgot my password and too lazy to make new one.

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC
its alright. A lot of wrong lyrics and shytty explanations*by geeks. still decent

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I use it but most of the explainations are for newer songs.
A lot of old school goes without explaining or sometimes they're just wrong.

I tried to find out what Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag Getting Crushed By Buildings meant but no dice.

Daps to anyone that knows.

:childplease:

not only is it pretty easy to figure out, but LL blatantly says it at the beginning of the track

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7VcESOHHa0&feature=player_detailpage#t=19s]LL Cool J - Pink Cookies In A Plastic Bag - YouTube[/ame]