Any of yall play Star Wars the Old Republic

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
you dont need to subscribe at all now man

i think its two free characters and basically everything you need to run the whole campaign and some of the extra stuff with no problems if you're playing free

and its a lot of good content for an mmo as well. shyt i'd recommend it to anyone... the stories alone are kinda worth it. hard to beat free to play of this kinda quality

Daio

PS_UMTS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Little Rock
I played it when it 1st came out. Legendary status with all classes stories completed.

The free to play is very limited. You only get 1 or 2 chr, limited strikes, limited PVP matches, limited credits. Any extra credits get stored. But you get to play the whole story campaign.

If you're a star wars fan I recommended. Its pretty balanced the Jedis and Siths aren't better than the troopers/smugglers/Emperial Agents.

I recommend playing the Agent class if you want the best campaign. It is what you expect from a spy/espionage type story

It also lets you download the bare minimum to get started on the opening worlds. By the time you finish the download will be complete in the background

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I play it, it's dope. Not much replay value though once you play through all the stories.